Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

A Coin Cookout and a Few Circulated Half Dollar Images

TomBTomB Posts: 20,737 ✭✭✭✭✭
This past weekend a very good friend of mine and his wife drove a few hundred miles to spend the day with me, my wife and our 19-month old daughter. We had a great day, the weather was terrific and we grilled fillet mignon on the deck. Afterwards, we had a private coin show with numerous coins that had been pulled from safe deposit boxes to be shared.

Since the coins were now home with me, I decided to use my Nikon D70 and take some quick pictures. The lighting is pretty good on the images and the coins look very close to how they look in-hand, however, they are a bit more grey and somewhat more matte-like in-hand than the images suggest. After taking all the shots I noticed that I had taken out quite a few circulated halves to share. Please note that I have many more coins imaged on my site, if you would like to see other denominations, and there are no coins for sale on my site, so it isn't spamming.

I apologize for including so many images here, it's just that I loaded them onto my site tonight and thought I would share them. Enjoy!

Thomas Bush Numismatics & Numismatic Photography

In honor of the memory of Cpl. Michael E. Thompson

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file