Home Sports Talk
Options

how about that national league wild card?!

its going to be fun!

Im rooting for the fish to take it again...The pitching has been going strong lately. Would be nice to get some hitting.
"Women should be obscene and not heard. "
Groucho Marx

Comments

• Options
    kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    It is getting a little tight! 7 teams within 5 games! my mets now 2 out!

only playoff spot already selling tickets is the cards! braves are losing games at home now with all those rookies? starting to make me wonder if they can hold it this year? september is gonna be an awesome run at the playoffs its up for grabs right now.
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
    IF the 'Stros were to make it, it would be icing on the cake. The Mets, Fl, and PHI are all breathing down our neck....

May the best team make it!!
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    calleochocalleocho Posts: 1,569 ✭✭
    The marlins played very decent even with Lo Duca and Delgado out ...now that they are back it should be fun.

I hate the braves...why wont they lose!

now FL, Houston and PHI are all within 0.5 games
    "Women should be obscene and not heard. "
    Groucho Marx
  • Options
    Look for the Stro's to take it.....
  • Options

<< <i>The marlins played very decent even with Lo Duca and Delgado out ...now that they are back it should be fun.

I hate the braves...why wont they lose!

now FL, Houston and PHI are all within 0.5 games >>

They have lost two in a row to the lowly Padres (even though they are leading their division). I think the Marlins are the most dangerous team in the National League with those three starters of Willis, Beckett and A.J.
    Collecting vintage material, currently working on 1962 topps football set.
  • Options
    Don't count my Cubbies out just yet. They've been streaky all season, but if their bats get hot, look out. Plus they have won 6 of their last 8 vs the Cards and Astros. If the Astros want to win it, they must start scoring more runs. They have relyed very heavily on their excellent pitching to get back in it. But how long can they keep winning scoring only 2-4 runs per game?
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    phillies phillies philles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    CardsFanCardsFan Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭
    I'm really hoping Houston can win the wildcard so the Cardinals will get to play the Padres, who I'd much rather face then any of the teams out of the East that could win the wildcard.
  • Options
    go stros!