Home Sports Talk
Options

Gemmy, what about Chacon? What do you guys think.

CardsFanCardsFan Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭
Either I can't find it or Gemmy didn't post anything about the Chacon trade, which was surprising. I went ahead and picked him up in my fantasy league since he's been a quality pitcher so far this year for a horrible team. How do guys think he will do wearing the pinstripes?

Comments

• Options
    how many pitchers do the yankees have on their roster? if you look at their website there are 24 pitchers who have pitched for them this year! chacon and nomo will make it 26.........PATHETIC image
  • Options
    1420sports1420sports Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭
    The Yankees are dreaming ... they lack the chemistry that is needed to win.
    collecting various PSA and SGC cards
  • Options
    ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭
  • Options
    Gemmy10Gemmy10 Posts: 2,990

CardsFan, I guess you missed my post yesterday.

I don't know much about Chacon except considering Coors field his ERA seems reasonable. How much do you know about him?
  • Options
    CardsFanCardsFan Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭

<< <i>How much do you know about him? >>

Two years ago before he tried being a closer he was great, I haven't actually got to watch him pitch this year but numbers have been pretty good.
  • Options
    He is only 27 years old and that is a plus. Maybe since he looks like Santana he will confuse the opposition. image The Yankees should let him keep the beard. LOL

imageimage
  • Options
    ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭
    He's 1-7 with an ERA of 4.09. That makes him Cy Young on the Yankee staff - image
  • Options
    imageimage to you.
  • Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭

<< <i>He's 1-7 with an ERA of 4.09. That makes him Cy Young on the Yankee staff - image >>

I bet that 4.09 ERA is the best of any yankees pitcher....
  • Options
    A 5-0 shutout gem. Since this guy has joined the Yankees he has simply dominated with a 1.64 ERA. Was this brillance by Cashman or just plain luck? How could Theo Epstein let this guy go to the Yankees when the Red Sox pitching staff has given up more runs than the Yankees' turnstile staff?

I still think he is Johan Santana's long lost identical twin brother separated at birth.

imageimage
  • Options

So much for Chacon's Honeymoon. image
  • Options

Chacon must think he is back in Colorado.