Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

4 Rainbow Toners for sale..both BIG $ and Affordable!...(BIG Pics!)

*** For Sale Here Only - First PM gets the sale.

*** I offer an unconditional 100% 5 business day money back guarantee, after signed receipt. (References Available)

*** All items include FREE s/h/i!

*** Paypal & Money Orders ship Immediately - Personal Checks (coins shipped after it has cleared)

Item #1: Rainbow Error Buffalo Nickel NGC 1938 D/S MS-66* (Star) - Two sides of truly unbelievable color...I believe the Finest Toner MS Buffalo in existance...$4,000.

Item #2: Rainbow Lincoln KEY 1909-S NGC MS-66 BN. - Again, Two sides of wonderful color...the best for this date I have seen...$1,000.

Item #3: (True) Rainbow GOLD! 1908 St. Gaudens PCGS MS-63...Two sides of wonderful colors I believe could be unique in a Saint, or about any other 90% Gold Coin!...$4,000 (or about 6x sheet which would be a steal for a Moose Rainbow toned Morgan!)

Item #4: NEON Morgan Rainbow - Paramount Holder 1886 MS-65..The Reverse of this NEON Morgan is the show stopper, although the Obverse is nice too! Those of you that know Paramount Toned Morgans know that this type of NEON and attractive toning is RARE...$750.

Visit my eBay Store to see my (mostly) overpriced Rainbow Toned PCGS/NGC coins! IshopCoinShows4You

Comments