Options
So I was gone for 6 days! What did I miss????
Just got back from 5 days in Vegas! What a trip! Partied like a rock star, I'm hung over, tired and need to fly out again later today, but I NEED to know what I missed around here!
Is Eric banned????
Anyone want to fill me in???
Thanks

TPN
Is Eric banned????
Anyone want to fill me in???
Thanks
TPN
0
Comments
"Senorita HepKitty"
"I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
NoEbayAuctionsForNow
<< <i>2 posters got into one of our famous pissing matches and the powers to be decided that one crossed over the line, i.e. violated Terms of Usage and was banned. Most of the threads disppeared too. Banned poster subsequently vented across the street and the powers to be bammed that thread after he posted that he was going to do the same thing to another poster that he had done here. >>
And thus far all of ONE person has welcomed him to the forum there. He's really crossed the line.
Coin's for sale/trade.
Tom Pilitowski
US Rare Coin Investments
800-624-1870
1. Eric got banned
2. A thread about MOC returning a $40 Washington Quarter turned into a 180 post debate
3. Russ licensed the phrase "Man, I love this place
4. Laura was nice to every forum member she met at the Mid-America show
5. There were no "Wannabe" threads
<< <i>
Darn I was hoping my fiasco made #1 on the list. BTW it generated 180+ replies.
Just kidding please dont bring it back up !!! >>
I stand corrected!
2. RYK took up collecting state quarters.
3. Cladking denounced moderns and now collects colonials.
4. Tonecoin2003 bought PCGS.
5. SGS graded a non MS70.
6. Cameron had a date with the twins.
NOTHING
and you might have gained many things by not visiting these boards for a week or so
Eric got himself in trouble, but his ghost made a brief appearance as an alt-ID.
Perhaps he can get in touch with Frattlaw to learn how to return after banning?
My posts viewed
since 8/1/6
Cameron Kiefer
Herb