Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Last PCGS population report on Speared Bison???

Does anyone have most recent population numbers for Speared Bison/Buffalo??

In particular ?? MS65-66-?67

Thanks,
Bill

Comments

  • Options
    TrinkettsTrinketts Posts: 1,699 ✭
    5 on 66

    none higher
    Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing about. -Benjamin Franklin-
  • Options
    Thanks!
  • Options
    TUMUSSTUMUSS Posts: 2,207 ✭
    84159 2005-D 5C Speared Bison MS 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 13 52 26 5 0 0 0 0 97
  • Options
    HI

    there 5 ms66 and none higher.
    i made 3 of them.
    littlejohn
  • Options
    LALASD4LALASD4 Posts: 3,602 ✭✭✭
    I still do not understand how these kind of minor error could sell for so much?????image
    Coin Collector, Chicken Owner, Licensed Tax Preparer & Insurance Broker/Agent.
    San Diego, CA


    image
  • Options
    Me neather....I want a purty perfect one...poo on the spear!
  • Options
    LALASD4LALASD4 Posts: 3,602 ✭✭✭
    I am on the other side, I want a really deformed one.image
    Coin Collector, Chicken Owner, Licensed Tax Preparer & Insurance Broker/Agent.
    San Diego, CA


    image
  • Options
    JrGMan2004JrGMan2004 Posts: 7,557 ✭
    I'll take a PO01 image
    -George
    42/92
  • Options
    I want a wounded eagle.
  • Options
    MadMartyMadMarty Posts: 16,697 ✭✭✭
    i want more image
    It is not exactly cheating, I prefer to consider it creative problem solving!!!

  • Options
    They are not an error...then are all Morgan Varieties with die cracks errors!!!!! NO THEY ARE VARITIES...Why not call it what it is...instead of trying to call it something it aint!!!
  • Options
    LALASD4LALASD4 Posts: 3,602 ✭✭✭
    Is water H2O? Is an elevator a lift?

    Is this a Speared Head variety?

    image

    Are these Speared Monticello varieties?

    image

    image
    Coin Collector, Chicken Owner, Licensed Tax Preparer & Insurance Broker/Agent.
    San Diego, CA


    image
  • Options
    I's say them there nickels are the cracked variety!
  • Options
    RampageRampage Posts: 9,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    These are not errors, they are varieties as previously stated. The reason these varieties are selling for so much is the same reason the Wounded Eagle variety sells for so much. Simply put, it is the location of the die gouge. Just like real estate-->LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION.

    The prices, in my opinion, will remain strong for years to come.
  • Options
    the crack on Jeffy's head looks more like 'Cracked Cranium' and the bottom Monticello looks like 'Lightning Strikes Monticello'. Hey this is fun! Pretty nifty 'worthless' coins. image
  • Options
    LALASD4LALASD4 Posts: 3,602 ✭✭✭
    I need to come up with some good nicknames.
    Coin Collector, Chicken Owner, Licensed Tax Preparer & Insurance Broker/Agent.
    San Diego, CA


    image

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file