Options
Jesus is in my icon
It’s a picture of a rare forest Morgan that can be found out in the wild.
When I posted this icon on the 15th, somebody asked why the Morgan was looking at the guy in the river.
I couldn't see what he was talking about. The only thing I could see was what looked like the shadow of a torso of a big butt woman walking, with her arms swinging by her side.
But then I saw Jesus standing in the forest. So I enlarged the picture to get a better look, and then super enlarged the area where Jesus is and sure enough it was Jesus.
This has got to be worth at least $10,000 on eBay
When I posted this icon on the 15th, somebody asked why the Morgan was looking at the guy in the river.
I couldn't see what he was talking about. The only thing I could see was what looked like the shadow of a torso of a big butt woman walking, with her arms swinging by her side.
But then I saw Jesus standing in the forest. So I enlarged the picture to get a better look, and then super enlarged the area where Jesus is and sure enough it was Jesus.
This has got to be worth at least $10,000 on eBay

My posts viewed
since 8/1/6
0
Comments
That's Paul.
Tom
Thank you for clearing up any doubt.
<< <i>I had a feeling you were a little......well, strange.
Thank you for clearing up any doubt. >>
Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.
"Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value---zero."----Voltaire
"Everything you say should be true, but not everything true should be said."----Voltaire
I like the big butt.