Home U.S. Coin Forum

2»

Comments

• streeterstreeter Posts: 4,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice knowin ya CIimage
    Have a nice day

• << <i>Can someone fill me in. He edited everything with periods. Mustve done something relly dumb.image >>

I missed it too.. you can kinda figure out what he was saying based on reading Russ' posts where he quotes CI.
    Tim
  • ERER Posts: 7,345
    He got busted, or something like that.
  • RYKRYK Posts: 35,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Briefly,

CI posted a link to an auction of his in which there was an ebay bidder with two negatives and little positive feedback. He was concerned that the bidder might win and not pay him. Then, forumites checked CI's feedback and blasted him for not paying on two ebay auctions, including the $16,000 fiasco. Finally, forumites ragged on CI for embellishing the description of his auction for an Morgan NTC-66, for which he used the same hype and nonsense as the seller from whom he bought the coin. CI made an obscene profit™ on the flip and some of us (me) are jealous. That about sums it up.
  • goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
  • renman95renman95 Posts: 7,037 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NA . T
  • FletcherFletcher Posts: 3,294
    Ahh yes ... that was me when I had been collecting coins for just a couples of months. I have since learned not to buy raw off of eBay, not to buy NTC slabs, and not to do business with dealers that screw you image

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file