Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Copper Reimage Time

I was never really happy with my earlier images of this Warks/Kempson Token. I love it when copper gets these color highlights when tilted ever so slightly. image

Bill

09/07/2006

Comments

• Options
    AuldFartteAuldFartte Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭✭
    I love that effect, too ... That particular Conder appears to have incredible surfaces image

My OmniCoin Collection
    My BankNoteBank Collection
    Tom, formerly in Albuquerque, NM.
  • Options
    AethelredAethelred Posts: 9,288 ✭✭✭
    I think I'm starting to hate you again Bill!image
    If you are in the Western North Carolina area, please consider visiting our coin shop:

WNC Coins, LLC
    1987-C Hendersonville Road
    Asheville, NC 28803

wnccoins.com
  • Options

<< <i>I think I'm starting to hate you again Bill!image >>

Maybe it's time to reimage all my tokens that need it.image
    Bill

09/07/2006
  • Options
    SYRACUSIANSYRACUSIAN Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭✭
    I like your Conders Bill, you must have an impressive collection now, because I was getting worried at the time that you were buying too many Ukrainian and Bulgarian modern proof eagles, I was saying this kid needs a new theme to focus on. image
    Dimitri

myEbay

DPOTD 3
  • Options

<< <i>I like your Conders Bill, you must have an impressive collection now, because I was getting worried at the time that you were buying too many Ukrainian and Bulgarian modern proof eagles, I was saying this kid needs a new theme to focus on. image >>

No need to worry those eagles were not that expensive and I do enjoy their designs. With that said the Conders and Goetz patterns are still my main focus.image
    Bill

09/07/2006
  • Options
    1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭
    Cosmic, I just perused your online Conder gallery, and I think it bears repeating that your Conders are stunning, wonderful examples of many exquisitely beautiful designs!!! image

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • Options
    Jester thanks for the kind words.image
    Bill

09/07/2006
  • Options
    Great re-image, and I will NOT collect Conders.......... image
  • Options
    theboz11theboz11 Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭
    Nice lion, great looking pieceimage
  • Options
    Bill................

You suckimage
    Becoming informed but still trying to learn every day!
    1-Dammit Boy Oct 14,2003

International Coins
    "A work in progress"

Wayne
    eBay registered name:
    Hard_ Search (buyer/bidder, a small time seller)
    e-mail: wayne.whatley@gmail.com
  • Options
    Steve27Steve27 Posts: 13,274 ✭✭✭
    Nice pics! Those blue/violet highlights are super!
    "It's far easier to fight for principles, than to live up to them." Adlai Stevenson
  • Options
    1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭
    Cosmic, you're welcome! You most certainly deserve it, and the website is nice too. I find Conders particularly fascinating, beautiful, and pregnant with meaningful satire. Keep up the good work!

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • Options
    MSD61MSD61 Posts: 3,382
  • Options
    AethelredAethelred Posts: 9,288 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Jester thanks for the kind words.image >>

He is just being nice, he hates you too!image
    If you are in the Western North Carolina area, please consider visiting our coin shop:

WNC Coins, LLC
    1987-C Hendersonville Road
    Asheville, NC 28803

wnccoins.com
  • Options
    MadMartyMadMarty Posts: 16,697 ✭✭✭
    Mmmmmmmm very nice!!!
    It is not exactly cheating, I prefer to consider it creative problem solving!!!