Home› World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Just purchased an Italian Coin from 1927

This time it is a 1927 Italian 10 Lire.
imageimage
What do you think of it? Feel free to share pics of your early Italian coins. I would love to see them.image

Comments

  • Options
    XpipedreamRXpipedreamR Posts: 8,059 ✭✭
    I have a sudden urge for spaghetti image
  • Options
    MadMartyMadMarty Posts: 16,697 ✭✭✭
    I feel since your a lightsider you should send it to me for disposal!!

    image
    It is not exactly cheating, I prefer to consider it creative problem solving!!!

  • Options
    cosmicdebriscosmicdebris Posts: 12,332 ✭✭✭
    image
    Bill

    image

    09/07/2006
  • Options
    LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,001 ✭✭✭
    WOW! Nice toning and a killer reverse!!!

    I dig that design....

    another fine addition to your ever growing collection, this one is a real keeper kiddy-o!
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
  • Options
    oldshepoldshep Posts: 3,240 ✭
    Very nice!!! Looks like a good strike also. Way to go!!
    Shep
    image
  • Options
    1jester1jester Posts: 8,637 ✭✭✭
    Fantastic color on a great design!!

    MadHatter, you really trip me out, especially with that poster!!

    imageimageimage
    .....GOD
    image

    "Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

    "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

    "For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • Options
    coinkatcoinkat Posts: 24,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    great loking example

    Experience the World through Numismatics...it's more than you can imagine.

  • Options
    AuldFartteAuldFartte Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭✭
    That one is a real beauty, CoinAddict image
    I don't have any Italians as nice as that ... someday, though image
    I really love that reverse design !!!
    image

    My OmniCoin Collection
    My BankNoteBank Collection
    Tom, formerly in Albuquerque, NM.
  • Options
    spoonspoon Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭
    Awesome coin! image
  • Options
    ClankeyeClankeye Posts: 3,928 ✭
    Really nice, Coinaddict. Love the color and the design. image


    Clankeye
    Brevity is the soul of wit. --William Shakespeare
  • Options
    Very nice, I have that one, but not quite as nice, and darker toned.......
  • Options
    I'm very happy that you saw it before me!!image
    Terry

    eBay Store

    DPOTD Jan 2005, Meet the Darksiders
  • Options
    CoinAddictCoinAddict Posts: 5,571 ✭
    Thanks for the replies everyone. I will get some pics of it when it arrives. I think it will make me a great birthday present. I turn 19 tomorrow so I guess I will be loosing my YN status. Oh well.image
  • Options
    ClankeyeClankeye Posts: 3,928 ✭
    Happy Birthday, Kyle!!!! image

    I hope you are out having a great time and won't see this greeting until tomorrow.

    And heck yes, you're still a young numismatist. 19 indeed.... image


    Clankeye
    Brevity is the soul of wit. --William Shakespeare
  • Options
    laurentyvanlaurentyvan Posts: 4,243 ✭✭✭
    Beautiful coin, one of my favorite designs and what color!image
    One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics
    is that you end up being governed by inferiors. – Plato
Sign In or Register to comment.