Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

1979 Topps Baseball Cello packs......Is $10.00 a good price?

A friend of mine that has a card store just sold me a few cello packs of 1979 Topps baseball cards for $10.00 each. I think that is more than a fair price or am I wrong. He has a lot of product from the early to mid 1980's. How about $8.00 for 1982 Baseball grocery packs and $10.00 for Topps rack packs. I have known him for about 20 years and I know his product is not searched.

By the way, I did open one of the cello packs and ot a very nice George Brett that may grade a 9.

Bob
ebay seller name milbroco
email bcmiller7@comcast.net

Comments

• Options
    Hi Bob,
    the 79 topps has a number of good cards esp Eddie Murray & Molitor/Trammel R/C, the Brett lists at 15.00 The 82 Topps has Cal Ripkens R/C, good luck & hope you get the good ones.
    Karl
  • Options
    ledstersledsters Posts: 603 ✭✭
    Actually the 1979 Topps Set has good 2nd year cards of Murray, Molitor and Trammel. But a great set IMHO anyway.

Ledsters
  • Options
    ArnyVeeArnyVee Posts: 4,246
    Not sure what the going rate is on packs, but I know that the Ozzie Smith is PSA 9 or 10 fetches some nice money in auctions. Also, anything from the 'stars' of the era (Ryan, Rose, Brett, Yount, Murray, etc) will get you some nice money in PSA 9 or higher condition.
    * '72 BASEBALL #15 100%
    * C. PASCUAL BASIC #3
    * T. PEREZ BASIC #4 100%
    * L. TIANT BASIC #1
    * DRYSDALE BASIC #4 100%
    * MAGIC MASTER #4/BASIC #3
    * PALMEIRO MASTER/BASIC #1
    * '65 DISNEYLAND #2
    * '78 ELVIS PRESLEY #6
    * '78 THREE'S COMPANY #1

WaltDisneyBoards