Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

www.usmint.gov - down down down

2»

Comments

• Options
    xbobxbob Posts: 1,979

<< <i>your welcome >>

Worked for me! Only took about 1 minute on hold. Thanks for the "option 2" tip dude!!
    -Bob
    collections: Maryland related coins & exonumia, 7070 Type set, and Video Arcade Tokens.
    The Low Budget Y2K Registry Set
  • Options
    pf70collectorpf70collector Posts: 6,505 ✭✭✭
    ok ordered 5 sets by phone. only waited 5 minutes.
  • Options
    relayerrelayer Posts: 10,570
    BUY, BUY, BUY

then

SELL, SELL, SELL
    My posts viewed image times
    since 8/1/6
  • Options
    19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,487 ✭✭✭✭
    Well.................

<< <i>1. 2005 NICKEL SERIES COIN & MEDA (6C3) 5 @ $19.95 - Backordered 06/09/05. >>

At least they are on order.

I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    ddinkddink Posts: 2,748

<< <i>Any guesses as to when we'll start seeing these little jewels? >>

Late August.
    I heard they were making a French version of Medal of Honor. I wonder how many hotkeys it'll have for "surrender."
  • Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,321 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed, option 2 was the way to go... 3 minute wait.

I'm stuck in a meeting since 10am and got as far as "checkout" online.....very lagged though, but couldn't seal the deal.
    Exited the meeting for a "bathroom break" and made the call. Worked out well and I got a friendly rep who could speak English image

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    TootawlTootawl Posts: 5,877 ✭✭✭
    The website is still down. I called using option 2. It took a total of just over 6 minutes to be on hold and get a completed confirmed order.
    PCGS Currency: HOF 2013, Best Low Ball Set 2009-2014, 2016, 2018. Appreciation Award 2015, Best Showcase 2018, Numerous others.
  • Options
    SmittysSmittys Posts: 9,876 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I got 10 already. from website and phone >>

Limit 5 per person and household
    hope you used different names and addresses
  • Options
    brendanlambrendanlam Posts: 662 ✭✭✭
    yep, I'm trying to get more, but they wont let me. hihihihih
  • Options
    TWQGTWQG Posts: 3,145 ✭✭
    15 sets on the wayimage
  • Options
    After bouncing around the mint site, I found this post in another IE window. I called, and was on hold for about 2 minutes. I now have 5 ordered.

I used the 2 option.

thanx
  • Options
    the first one on ebay sold for 69 bucks to some sad sobimage
  • Options
    INXSINXS Posts: 1,202
    I am glad it took so long after thinking about it I dumped my order after reading some of these posts. I wont sell them on EBAY why should I pay 19.94 + 4.95 S&H for $10 worth of coins. For people who sell I would say buy and I hope you all make a good profit but for me it just doesnt make sense.
    "Well here's another nice mess you have gotten me into" Oliver Hardy 1930

BST successful dealings with:MsMorrisine, goldman86
  • Options
    nolimitznolimitz Posts: 441
    Got my 5 ordered on ph option 2 as well. the web site is still hosed. Managed to get as far as Address confirmation and then errored out.
    Sheesh what an oufit.
  • Options
    I will never buy from the Mint again.
    M39/10USNY:US1Cu10000:US5Ni3520:US10Ag94:US25Ag65:US50Ag18
    2000 Gallery PPI Registry Set
  • Options
    good buy from me i will give u such a dealimage
  • Options
    I got in via option 2 also. Bought 3 sets of the Westward nickel sets. I will probably end up giving 2 of them to my granddaughters, who I am convincing that coins are better than boys....LOLimage they are both 14 yrs. old. lolimage
    Gary
  • Options
    I just called the mint at 4:45 Pacific and ordered the 5 set limit. 4-6 week delivery date.
  • Options
    razorface1027razorface1027 Posts: 4,242 ✭✭
    It's workin' fer me.image

NEVERMIND...It worked all the way up until I wanted to place an order for the Westward Journey Set. Oh, well!

Tom
    What is money, in reality, but dirty pieces of paper and metal upon which privilege is stamped?
  • Options
    GATGAT Posts: 3,146
    Let this be a lesson to everyone, next week use the phone to order your Mint Sets.
    USAF vet 1951-59
  • Options
    Ordered 3 this evening on the phone...which is the same thing i will do for the mint sets.....it took me about 10 minutes.....if the price jumps when they sell out, maybe I can make a few bucks.
  • Options
    sammydabullsammydabull Posts: 380 ✭✭
    45 minutes on hold only to hear "sorry sir, were closed" image if they would have taken my damn order when i called, they would have still been open...
    I'd rather be driving a titleist

• Options
    25 hours after I got to my basket I was able to check out and get a receipt.

What a mess.

Frank
  • Options
    PriestPriest Posts: 270 ✭✭
    I called the 1-800 number at 5 o'clock Eastern Time got right through.
    D.A. Priest

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file