Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Breakfast with Charley

MICHAELDIXONMICHAELDIXON Posts: 6,416 ✭✭✭✭✭
I had breakfast with boardmember Charley this morning. He is the most knowledgable numismatist I have ever met! When we have breakfast or lunch, I come away with so much that I didn't know. If you ever have the opportunity to talk with him, JUMP on it!
Charley will be on hand at the June 3rd and 4th Coin Show in New Market, MD answering questions about coins and giving opinions. He will have his equipment there and if you've never seen his Tri-Power and how he has his QX5 set up, you need to attend. It is awesome!
Thanks Charley!
Spring National Battlefield Coin Show is September 5-7, 2024 at the Eisenhower Hotel in Gettysburg, PA. WWW.AmericasCoinShows.com

Comments

• Options
    Mike, just saw this Post-another B.M. told me about it. Thank you for your kind, courteous comments. Not expected, and not deserved. I will concur that the conversation was VERY enjoyable, and your kind invitation to the Show was appreciated. Regards, and Respect. John
  • Options
    ksteelheaderksteelheader Posts: 11,777
    Yes, I concur with MD on this!!image
  • Options
    Thanks, Ken. Just told about your Post. Forgive my manners on late response. Also, the Crabstate purchases, especially the Washington, are superior pieces. Look forward to seeing you again, and seeing Tootawl, and any new currrency additions he has (don't throw rocks). Respectfully, John
  • Options
    ttt

sure miss some folks that used to be around here...
  • Options
    coinkatcoinkat Posts: 22,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is Charley doing okay? he is a great contributor and I have not reas any posts from him in quite awhile

Experience the World through Numismatics...it's more than you can imagine.

• Options
    It's always nice to see an old board member show up after a long absence, isn't it?

Considering the luck I had image after I ttt'd this the other day, I thought I'd try again since it's Friday.

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah yes, always enjoy seeing these resurrection threads... Cheers, RickO

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file