Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Which SAC is the most valuable???

I'm selling off my SACS and I have to keep one -- which one is the highest priced?

Thanks
TPN

Comments

  • Options
    tlhoytlhoy Posts: 2,204
    Aren't they are all worth a dollar?
  • Options
    image

    I think,

    The one's that are REAL gold.

    Did I get it rightimage
    pz
    (Old man) Look I had a lovely supper, and all I said to my wife was, “That piece of halibut was good enough for Jehovah”.

    (Priest) BLASPHEMY he said it again, did you hear him?
  • Options
    VetVet Posts: 1,513
    What Glen said
    "Freedom of speech is a great thing.Just because you can say anything does not mean you should.
  • Options
    RussRuss Posts: 48,514 ✭✭✭
    Do you have a Millennium example?

    Russ, NCNE
  • Options


    << <i>Do you have a Millennium example? >>



    No sorry -- meant to say proof SAC.

    TPN
  • Options
    RussRuss Posts: 48,514 ✭✭✭
    I assume they're all 69DCAM? If so, just pick any one to keep.

    Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    FatManFatMan Posts: 8,977 ✭
    For some unknown reason the 2001.
  • Options
    They all need a "sack" over their head! image
    Never try to stop a pig from getting dirty. It is an impossible task and it annoys the pig!
  • Options
    jdimmickjdimmick Posts: 9,995 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everybody around here seems to think the 2001-s Sac proof. Local dealers are getting swamped with folks looking for this coin for some apparent reason, even enough so to continully break sets apart. The dealers take advantage of folks and price them at full trends retail when selling them, but the buyers still take em.

    I for one would like to know why they list higher, it seems to me that thier should be an ample supply coming from all the regular proof sets broken up, as well as the silver sets from folks going after the quarters.


    jim
  • Options
    RussRuss Posts: 48,514 ✭✭✭
    It's strange that the 2001-S would bring any more money than any of the others. It's the highest pop by a wide margin.

    Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    fivecentsfivecents Posts: 11,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The most valuable Proof SAC1$ is the 24 carat gold "outerspace" SAC1$.image Yes, I am a smartass.image
  • Options
    FatManFatMan Posts: 8,977 ✭


    << <i>It's strange that the 2001-S would bring any more money than any of the others. It's the highest pop by a wide margin. >>

    I believe the reason is that the PCGS price guide shows the PR69DCAM at $85 vs $35 for all the others. Could it just possibly be a simple typo creating a market?image That is kinda scary.
  • Options
    critocrito Posts: 1,735 ✭
    goodacre presentation pieces

    ebay auction
    ebay auction
  • Options
    291fifth291fifth Posts: 25,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought about saying something but don't want to be accused of "modern" bashing.image
    All glory is fleeting.
  • Options
    RussRuss Posts: 48,514 ✭✭✭


    << <i>goodacre presentation pieces

    ebay auction
    ebay auction >>



    Not proofs.

    Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    anoldgoatanoldgoat Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭
    Sac Proof Mintages, adding 10 piece clad and 10 piece silver proof sets.

    2000 - 4,024,200
    2001 - 3,100,680
    2002 - 3,211,995
    2003 ? I think this number could rival 2000
    2004 ? I think these could be less than 2001

    Seems we should know the numbers for 03 but I haven't seen them. We do know the mintage for the 2004 clad proof sets but I can't find it. 25,000 2004 Coin & medal sets.
    Alright! Who removed the cork from my lunch?

    W.C. Fields
  • Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,790 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As mentioned, 2001-S PR69DCAM is the most valuable at the moment.
    Most likely attributable in part to the price of the proof set from 2001 compared to the others.

    They took a NICE jump last year...haven't done too much this year.

    I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

  • Options
    ERER Posts: 7,345 ✭
    The one that spent time in space aboard the Columbia.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file