Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

81/82 topps bkb - any interest

i've purchased a couple of wax boxes in the last few months and was thinking of submitting some stars and commons. is there any interest in this particular set?

thanks,
LD

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

1985 Topps Football (starting in psa 8) - #9 - started 05/21/06

Comments

• Options
    CDsNutsCDsNuts Posts: 10,092
    I didn't do all that well with the graded cards I sold from my wax box. Unless it's a 9 of McHale, Bird, or Magic, or a 10 of a star/semi, there's not much interest out there. A shame because it's a very underrated set and tough condition-wise.

Lee
  • Options
    set has some nice photography compared to its predecessors but was overproduced. decent star power, though, with bird, magic 2nd yr cards and mchale rc. I've stashed away a few sets.
  • Options
    ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭
    I agree about the lack of interest - I even recall DSL selling some PSA 10's of minor stars that ended under $50. Too bad, as I like this set...
  • Options
    BkritzBkritz Posts: 1,093 ✭✭
    I have a stack of psa 9s with stars that I listed on the boards for about $4 or $5 each with very little interest. I have sold 10s for $200 and $50. It varies greatly. I just sold a Dr. J 10 for only $50. Insane!

B
  • Options
    AkbarCloneAkbarClone Posts: 2,476 ✭✭✭
    I would be interested in 5 raw cards from that set.

#10-Tom LaGarde
    #18-Phil Ford
    #54-KC Kings Team Leaders
    #E97-Mitch Kupchak
    #E106-Bobby Jones SA

James
    I collect Vintage Cards, Commemorative Sets, and way too many vintage and modern player collections in Baseball (180 players), Football (175 players), and Basketball (87 players). Also have a Dallas Cowboy team collection.
  • Options
    ldfergldferg Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭
    akbar,
    i've got you covered on these. pm being sent.

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

1985 Topps Football (starting in psa 8) - #9 - started 05/21/06