Home Sports Talk
Options

Its a home run party for the Mets tonite!

5 hr's in 3 innings so far!

Comments

• Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,749 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been at least one run scored in the first seven straight 1/2 innings - that's very rare.

Ain't looking good for the Phils tonight. But with the Phils bats, it ain't over til it's over.
  • Options
    About time the Mets showed some lumber

good thing i dropped G.Floyd on my fantasy team after that Atlanta debacle

Hey Kuhlman, what would you do with Diaz when Cameron comes back ? I'd look to trade Cameron for some bullpen help

Now we just need Wright to get hot and get Benson back in the rotation and we'll be fine

• Options
    kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    to be honest id almost rather keep cameron and trade floyd. he always gets hurt. but from what it seems like is diaz will be sent down.

doug m, has been a awesome pickup! wright will get hot. he has 8 walks so i least his obp is up there.
  • Options
    just as a typed that wright nails a grandslam!! about time we didnt see a good pitcher. well padilla is good but his first game back.
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,749 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fugly tonight. image
  • Options
    stevek, this is how the whole season will be. The teams in the N.L East will just take turns beating up on one another . Next game might be your guys turn to romp
  • Options
    1420sports1420sports Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭
    I am considering picking up Diaz in my fantasy league ... you think he is gonna get sent down? The guy has shown some flashes, and Floyd is always hurt ....
    collecting various PSA and SGC cards
  • Options
    from what i read cameron comes back there is a good chance he is sent down until we deal cameron.
  • Options
    I agree with the talking head on Baseball Tonight. Citizens Bank Park is a joke. Routine pop flies are home runs. The Phillies will have a very difficult time winning there, because it will beat up all of their pitchers as happens at Coors field.

But a great game for the Mets. And Piazza's HR was a monster in any park.
    Ole Doctor Buck of the Popes of Hell

• Options
    CardsFanCardsFan Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭

<< <i> agree with the talking head on Baseball Tonight. Citizens Bank Park is a joke. Routine pop flies are home runs. The Phillies will have a very difficult time winning there, because it will beat up all of their pitchers as happens at Coors field. >>

Couldn't agree more. Three years ago the Phillies staff was the talk of the league with Padilla, Millwood, Wolf, Myers, and more studs in triple A, so what do they do? Build a hitter's park. Makes sense. The only thing dumber was me putting Padilla in my fantasy rotation this week image