Options
Is it me, or just the usual "flea-bay" grading?...
Been looking for nice XF or even AU buffs for my Dansco album, but it seems as if everyone's view of XF does not match mine....am I being too strict?
XF??
Bold XF???
XF/AU....WTF??
Bold XF???
XF/AU....WTF??
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on; I don't do these things to other people, I require the same from them."
0
Comments
The grading is not terribly out of line, in my opinion. It appears the '16 D and '18 S are "optimistically graded," about one grade too high. The notoriously weakly struck '25 S as XF? Seems to be in accordance with PCGS grading guide standards for these.
"Two things are infinite: human stupidity and the universe; and I'm not sure about the universe."
-Albert Einstein-
Mistakes are natural. But repeated mistakes without reflection are something else. That may be the “stupidity” he was referring to. In research, he admitted uncertainty openly. “If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?” This shows humility. Even a Nobel laureate accepted doubt. That humility makes the quote less cynical and more observational.