Home Sports Talk
Options

Well Mets made me miserable today!

2»

Comments

• Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭

<< <i><< Well of course it's easy to sit here and boast being a fan for 25 years...hmm so that would be 1980, just conveniently when they won a championship.

I think it's you who should figure out what you're talking about. As it's apparent you even forget the drivel that you spout off. >>

I believe i mentioned when Magic left Michigan State and became a Laker i myself became a Laker fan instantly. Again im puzzled what your talking about >>

What I'm talking about is you following winning players and enjoying teams based on their championships. Michigan State won the NCAA Magic's last year there, and the Lakers won the NBA title his first year. I am implying that YOU only like teams based on them being title winning teams.

However, it's apparent you are unable to follow the most simplest of lines of reason, so I will continue attempting to.
  • Options
    lol I've been a Mets fan as long as i can remember any memories in my lifetime and i follow winning teams ? Wouldn't switching to the Yanks in the late seventies been following a winning team

P.S Im also a Ranger fan in the sport of Hockey. Another winning team huh
  • Options
    As a 10 yr old snotty little kid i was so sure that Magic would lead the Lakers to 5 titles in the 80's . Unbelievable