Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

What are you thoughts on the Bison first day covers?

They go on sale next Monday and I would like to get some opinions on their protencial as the state quarters FDCs aren't performing very well in the aftermarket.
USAF vet 1951-59

Comments

• Options
    CardsFanCardsFan Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭
    I would think they would do comparable the State Quarters. I'll pass because they don't appeal to me... so I'm sure the prices will skyrocket in a year.
  • Options
    My thoughts are they will probably go on a 3 month backorder and then the site will crash and then all info will be lost and then ......................
  • Options

<< <i>My thoughts are they will probably go on a 3 month backorder and then the site will crash and then all info will be lost and then ...................... >>

• Options
    MonstavetMonstavet Posts: 1,235 ✭✭
    Not to hijack your thread, but the US Minut website is still crashed. Going on what, 2 weeks now? I ordered some rolls on day one, and have yet to receive them. But don't worry, my credit card has been charged! And the telephone service is so helpful. But, you can fill out their online survey of how they are doing. I don't know why it works and the rest of the site doesn't, but it was fun filling it out and telling them my thoughts on how "great" their website is.

Send Email or PM for free veterinary advice.
  • Options
    dbldie55dbldie55 Posts: 7,719 ✭✭✭✭✭
    People are paying $100 for $2 worth of nickels to get the paper they are wrapped in, so who knows what these may do.
    Collector and Researcher of Liberty Head Nickels. ANA LM-6053
  • Options
    Not to hijack your thread, but the US Minut website is still crashed. Going on what, 2 weeks now?

3 Weeks!
  • Options
    peace and keelboat where 200,000.the bison fdc is only 100,000 to be made.at almost 20 bucks no thanks.i would think the six coin nickel sets would be a much better buy. but to each is own taste.i would not spend 100 bucks on the peace nickel sets either. these people are nuts as the price will come down when supply strips demandimage

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file