Home Sports Talk
Options

Your Predictions For Elite 8?

Now that my bracket is essentially doomed, I am revising my picks and have them listed below. What are your picks?

1. Illinois
2. Arizona (Upset over Oklahoma State)
3. Louisville (Upset over Washington)
4. Texas Tech
5. North Carolina
6. N.C. State (Upset over Indiana)
7. Duke
8. Kentucky

I have 3 upsets based on seeds, but I just believe anything can happen and this is why it is March Madness.

AND PLEASE!!!! DON'T RUIN THIS THREAD WITH STEROID TALK!!!

Remember these Chuck Norris Facts

1. When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing the Earth down
2. According to Einstein's theory of relativity, Chuck Norris can actually roundhouse kick you yesterday
3. There are no such things as lesbians, just women who have not yet met Chuck Norris

Comments

• Options
    Louisville and NC State are favored in their games and Indiana isn't and never was in the NCAA tourney this year.
    Collect vintage basketball and baseball,graded rookies allsports, Robin Yount,Brewers,Bucks,Packers
    Putting together a set of 61 Fleer Basketball PSA 7 or better.
    Trade references: T,Raf12,Coach Vinny,Iceman,McDee2,Lantz,JSA
  • Options
    Wisc Milwaukee image
    Oklahoma State
    Louisville
    West Virginia
    NC State
    North Carolina
    Kentucky
    Michigan State
  • Options
    CardsFanCardsFan Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭
    iamthegreatcornholio, your crazy... I know you want to win your bet but UMW's run ends tonight (at least it better).

Illinois, OK state, Louisville, West Viginia, Wisconsin, North Carolina, and Michigan State.
  • Options
    coinkatcoinkat Posts: 22,777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Illinois, AZ, NC, Duke, Wisconsin, Washington, TTech, and Utah

Experience the World through Numismatics...it's more than you can imagine.

• Options

<< <i>iamthegreatcornholio, your crazy... I know you want to win your bet but UMW's run ends tonight (at least it better).

Illinois, OK state, Louisville, West Viginia, Wisconsin, North Carolina, and Michigan State. >>

Nice picks - and I was crazy, but for 300-1 odds, I'd take it anyday image

I'm liking Illinois, Louisville, North Carolina and Michigan State for the final four.

Brian
  • Options
    CardsFanCardsFan Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Nice picks - and I was crazy, but for 300-1 odds, I'd take it anyday >>

Yah, you can't beat those odds - worth the shot. After getting my butt kicked in the first round I went 8 for 10 on my bets the last two days almost pulling me back to even image Would have been 9-10 if Villanova hadn't tried to milk their lead and kill any chance of that game making the over.