Home U.S. Coin Forum

My Best Ebay Find -- Post yours!!!

Highest graded, tied with one other --

Raw 1934-D Peace $ on Ebay -- $16.00

Grading Fees @ NGC -- $65.00

Knowing you have a rare find, cherried off Ebay -- Priceless!!! (okay it's a $2500 to $3000 coin, but it ain't for sale)

Post your greatest Ebay score!

TPN

Comments

• No pics but I purcahsed a tubed roll of 43-P war jeffs for sheet bid and found 10 1943 DDO (Double eye jeffs).
  • K6AZK6AZ Posts: 9,295
    $50 on eBay including shipping:

• WaterSportWaterSport Posts: 6,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can not post a pic because I sold it! It was 1925-S Lincoln I bought for $5 "in very good condition" Sent it to the slabber and it came back MS65 brown!image:

WS
    Proud recipient of the coveted PCGS Forum "You Suck" Award Thursday July 19, 2007 11:33 PM and December 30th, 2011 at 8:50 PM.
  • darktonedarktone Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭
    I have several good ones. The 54-S mintset card I bought for $100 or so provided one quarter that PCGS graded MS67 and the other one MS66( at PCGS right now trying for another 67), the color toned dimes graded MS66 & 67 and I still have the half dollar's, Lafayette dollar bought for $200 and is now PCGS MS63 is a good one too. Lot's of other good ones but these two I will remember. image
  • I saw TPN's coin in person and he had a cherrypick of the decade there!

Cameron Kiefer
  • stev32kstev32k Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭
    Purchased raw on ebay for $42.50 including shipping. image
    Who is General Failure, and why is he reading my hard drive?
  • poorguypoorguy Posts: 4,317
    $50 on eBay including shipping:

Eric, that's a nice picture. It's nice and bright. What's she grade? Looks MS64PL to me.

See, I don't always criticize. image
    Brandon Kelley - ANA - 972.746.9193 - http://www.bestofyesterdaycollectibles.com
  • Bought a raw 1909-S VDB graded VF-30 for $475. PCGS slabbed it VF35. This same graded coin in PCGS plastic sells for $700-$800 on eBay.

Bought a raw 1913-S Barber quarter for about $350. PCGS slabbed it AG3. I noticed that there are two of the same graded coins in ANACS plastic that are selling for over $500 on eBay.
  • seanqseanq Posts: 8,575 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This was a $3.99 Buy It Now, cost me $5.24 with shipping. The seller made a typo in the price, but followed through on the deal. I felt so bad about the rip that I wound up sending the seller another $35. Choice E/MDS, now on its way back from PCGS graded MS62BN.

Sean Reynolds
    Incomplete planchets wanted, especially Lincoln Cents & type coins.

"Keep in mind that most of what passes as numismatic information is no more than tested opinion at best, and marketing blather at worst. However, I try to choose my words carefully, since I know that you guys are always watching." - Joe O'Connor
  • Paid MS64 money for it on Ebay. It's a VAM 203. Pop 1/0 in the VAM image

imageimage
  • My best eBay find is a seller who calls himself "MADABOUTSLABS" ... one of the nicest, and truly one of the most honest sellers I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with ... and he has some of the best looking raw Washington quarters I've ever seen! Check him out sometime!image
    As you grow older, you'll find the only things you regret are the things you didn't do. ~Zachary Scott <>
    Why not go out on a limb? Isn't that where the fruit is? ~Frank Scully
  • RGTRGT Posts: 508 ✭✭

<< <i>$50 on eBay including shipping: Eric, that's a nice picture. It's nice and bright. What's she grade? Looks MS64PL to me. See, I don't always criticize. image >>

I was thinking of posting about that picture myself. I don't usually like Eric's pictures. I'm sure they show the color correctly but the detail never looks right to me. I think that is the best one I've seen him take of a Morgan. Good job! image

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file