Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

any psa 10's 1981 fleer out there

im trying to put a set of all psa 10's 1981 fleer baseball
can any one help
ceck out my set it's mnolan 's 1981 fleer

Comments

• Options
    The only one I have is Nolan Ryan (just picked it up last week on ebay for about $60-$70) and its not going anywhere, sorry.

Good luck with your set though!
  • Options
    BkritzBkritz Posts: 1,093 ✭✭
    I have a psa 10 1981 Fleer Don Sutton. Email me at briankritz@aol.com if you are interested.

B
  • Options
    bk i have that one in psa 10 thanks anyway
  • Options
    rvcrvc Posts: 559 ✭✭
    mnolan- good luck on your venture! i always liked '81 fleer. i am putting together '84 donruss all in psa 10.
    Bob
  • Options
    rvc if you get a gary carter #55 to sell let me know only psa 10
    good luck
  • Options
    jrdolanjrdolan Posts: 2,549 ✭✭
    I'd be happy with just a PSA 9 Johnny Bench in this set.
  • Options
    BkritzBkritz Posts: 1,093 ✭✭
    Why not corner the market on all Sutton PSA 10s. He has such a great fro for a white guy!

Seriously though, how much would the Sutton go for. It is a higher pop of 11. I am a Dodger fan and would rather keep it than get the $10 that I got when you won the 1981 fleer George Foster from me! Just let me know!

BK
  • Options
    NickMNickM Posts: 4,896 ✭✭✭
    bkritz - 11 is an extremely high pop for that set. I wouldn't expect it to break $10 plus shipping. I collect Sutton, and find that his '80s cards normally go for less than grading fees in PSA 9, and his mid to late '70s cards normally go for about grading fees in PSA 8 (I picked up his '80 OPC PSA 9 for $7 incl. shipping recently, and that set is a bear to find in PSA 9).

Nick
    Reap the whirlwind.

Need to buy something for the wife or girlfriend? Check out Vintage Designer Clothing.