Home Sports Talk
Options

What player do you want your NFL team to sign?

1420sports1420sports Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭
As an Eagles fan, I would love to see Mushin Muhammed playing with TO. To think that they could go from Thrash and Pinkston to TO and Muhammed inside of 2 seasons is a potential dream come true. I heard thru the Eagles grapevine that the Eagles players posed for a pic at the Pro Bowl, and Mushin and Shaun Alexander posed with them image

I would actually prefer Westbrook over Alexander ....
collecting various PSA and SGC cards

Comments

• Options
    Of course the real dream will come thru next year, as the Eagles go back to the Super Bowl.
  • Options
    CardsFanCardsFan Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭
    Does a new coach qualify? If not hopefully the Rams can bolster the O-line and defense any upgrades are welcome.
  • Options
    Chiefs need SOMEONE who can play some defense....or how about a friggin 1st rd draft pick on DEFENSE?

• Options
    I think the Rams are gonna lose Pace, so they do need help.

• Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭
    Lots of quality RB's going to be available....I'd like to see the Bucs pick up either Alexander (unlikely....pricy) or Travis Henry (more likely, but might be too pricy).

• Options
    CardsFanCardsFan Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I think the Rams are gonna lose Pace, so they do need help. >>

He got stuck with the franchise tag again. The word around here is that he just doesn't like training camp, so we have the annual holdout until the last week of camp. Have you heard rumors about him wanting to go to another team?
  • Options
    aro13aro13 Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭
    I would like to see the Jets get Charles Woodson.
  • Options
    kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    I would like the cowboys to get. Peyton manning Ed reed to play along side roy williams ray lewis and randy moss image
  • Options
    Randy Moss to the Raiders baby!!

Match made in heaven!!
  • Options
    Randy Moss to the Pats. Belichek will turn him aroundimage
    give me liberty or give me death
    my hotelsimage
  • Options
    Charles Woodson is one of the most overated, overpriced players in the league. Jets don't wan't any part of that contract

Cowboys have so many holes one player won't make that huge of a difference lol
  • Options
    Charles Woodson
    Fred Smoot
    Trevor Pryce
    Kendrell Bell
    Ian Gold
    John Abraham

I hope they keep Moss but if they move him I hope they get fair value.

Ogden, and Chris Mcallister or
    Ed Reed and Terell Suggs
    or one of the first 3 and two first rounders would be close.

Collecting PSA and BGS 500 HR & 3000 Hit Club Baseball
    HOF Quarterbacks Football
  • Options
    < I hope they keep Moss but if they move him I hope they get fair value.

Ogden, and Chris Mcallister or
    Ed Reed and Terell Suggs
    or one of the first 3 and two first rounders would be close. >

no offense vikesfan but theres no way i see those teams giving up that much for Moss.
  • Options

<< <i>Charles Woodson is one of the most overated, overpriced players in the league. Jets don't wan't any part of that contract

>>

I couldn't agree more...this guy has been nothing but hype his whole career, and is absolutely worthless....any team that gets duped into getting him deserves all the garbage that will ensue.

Heard that the Seahawks are likely to keep most of their team together, including both Hasselbeck and Alexander.
  • Options
    Ed Reed, wish we had him. Now that it LOOKS like we have a new Owner, Im HOPING he fires Tice. We can go from there, but THAT needs to happen first. I also hope they keep Moss.
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    I haven't been following the news much, but I heard the Falcons were actively pursuing Moss. They really need a good WR.

Brian
  • Options
    The Bears could use a whole new team on the offensive side of the ball.

Remember these Chuck Norris Facts

1. When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing the Earth down
    2. According to Einstein's theory of relativity, Chuck Norris can actually roundhouse kick you yesterday
    3. There are no such things as lesbians, just women who have not yet met Chuck Norris
  • Options
    Moss to the Colts... Peyton throwing to Harrison on one side and Moss on the other! WOW.
  • Options
    ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭
    A team in need of a starting quarterback can add Drew Bledsoe to its list of candidates now - the Bills announced they are starting Losman, and Bledsoe has asked to be released.
  • Options
    I see Bledsoe going to dallas...and any team that is going to actively pursue Moss needs to have some healthy defensive players to give up. Minny is good on the O side of the ball without moss, they are in desperate need of help on the D side. In addition, any team that is going to go after Moss needs to have a strong presence of a head coach. I am pretty sure that the Vikes have stated they will not trade him to a NFC team.

I see the Jets being a contender, as Herm would no doubt have his way with Moss, and they are a bit deeper on D that most other teams pursuing him. The Ravens would be another strong contender.

Tons of quality, veteran QBs available....Jeff Garcia (Browns wasted his talent), the afore mentioned Bledsoe, many others...should be a very interesting season of moves as teams do whatever they can to catch New England.

I'd also be willing to bet that the Pats make moves to deal Ty Law...maybe trade Ty Law to Minnesota and a couple of draft picks? The only thing would moss be willing to put his 'me first' mentality aside to win a championship? It seemed to work for Corey Cillon.
  • Options
    ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭
    I think you are right about Moss to the Jets - it would be a good fit for him, and a place I'm sure he'd like to play (New York). As far as QB's go, what about Kurt Warner? He can still play, IMO - and while Eli had to play sometime, if the Giants stuck with Warner the whole season, they might have wound up in a different place.

Why do you think Law will get traded?
  • Options
    I think Law gets dealt because (a) he's got a year left on his deal, (b) they proved they could win without him, and (c) he's getting up in years and his value is going to decline.

However, I don't think Minny wants to load up that team with a superstar like Moss, even if he's in the AFC.

I think the Jets will most likely be his new home, but not sure how much media crush he'll be able to take before cracking. That, and Pennington doesn't have the cannon that Culpepper does...might make for an ugly scenario.
  • Options
    With the incumbent sale, it now appears Tice and Moss will both be back with Minny. Moss has stated he prefers to remain a Viking.

Let's hope the new owner opens the vault and ads some quality defensive free agents.
    Collecting PSA and BGS 500 HR & 3000 Hit Club Baseball
    HOF Quarterbacks Football
  • Options
    xbaggypantsxbaggypants Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭
    Randy Moss and a RB
  • Options
    Da Raiders need a WR, so I say Moss via a trade. They also need a RB, also mentioned above, so I say get Travis Henry. Henry has something to prove now, so it would be great to have. The Raiders also need help in some other areas, but that's what happens when you draft your starting RT in the top five!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Running an Ebay store sure takes a lot more time than a person would think!
  • Options

<< <i>As an Eagles fan, I would love to see Mushin Muhammed playing with TO. To think that they could go from Thrash and Pinkston to TO and Muhammed inside of 2 seasons is a potential dream come true. I heard thru the Eagles grapevine that the Eagles players posed for a pic at the Pro Bowl, and Mushin and Shaun Alexander posed with them image

I would actually prefer Westbrook over Alexander .... >>

I think the Eagles may go for Alexander over Muhammed. The run needs more muscle and Buckhalter may not live up to his previous healthy performance.

Two other things -

a veteran back up QB.....stop keeping Detmer as 2nd QB just because he holds for Akers. Didn't help Akers in the SB when they could have driven to a FG.

......a Mattel See and Say clock for Andy Reid. Still burned up about his lack of time management skills in the SB.

This weeks SI says the Neilson ratings show that Reid stopped watching the game with 5:40 left in the 4th. Have to take that and agree.

Keith