Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Selling Huge Collection Raw Cards - Long Beach, CA area - Call for Info and Appt.

Greetings -

I am a PSA member and have the occasion to sell a huge part of my collection in the coming weeks. Here is the story:

I purchased the entire contents of a baseball card shop that had closed in 1990 and had to make a *baseball card room* in my house. I have about 1,000,000 card left from that collection that I am now selling because we have sold the house with the baseball card room and my new house (according to my wife) will *not* have a baseball card room. The cards are fully collated and include stars, although less stars than commons as this was a baseball card shop that sold cards for a profit. The cards are 98% Mint (estimate).

For many, the best part is that it comes complete with beautiful floor to ceiling 8ft x 3ft wooden custom built storage cabinets (3) that are built to hold 3200 or 5000 count boxes of cards - about 40 boxes per cabinet. I cannot tell you how nice, good looking, well kept and sturdy they are and they have been wonderful for our collection over the years. But as I said, we are moving, and the cabinets and collection are not going with us - which really translates to being sold at super low but fair price.

The collection can not ship, it is much to large. It will need to be picked up in several truckloads most likely. Also, I would not expect anyone to buy the collection without first looking so I can be reached at 562-972-9957 to make an appointment. The collection is in the Long Beach / Los Alamitos area. Dan

Comments