Home Sports Talk

Eagles fans dont go hiding!!

Or jumping in the river come 7:00 tonite. I cant wait to show all of you my new icon! at any rate you guys had a great season considering the competition in the nfc this year.

LIKE THEY SAY IN PHILLY THERE IS ALWAYS NEXT YEAR!

One question will you be calling for andy reid's head after the game?

Comments

• All i know is that there is ENORMOUS pressure on that TEAM , the COACH , the entire CITY and last but not least the FANS, escpecially THESE FANS on THIS BOARD to win THIS game today.

Good luck fellas
  • aconteaconte Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭
    kulhman,

I won't hide but I will not be home until after the second game is around in the third quarter or so.
    So either way don't take my absence as a cowardly sign or a sign of drunken euphoria. I would
    think that '1420sports' won't be on right after the game either.

Fingers crossed!

Good day all!

aconte
  • ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭
    I don't have a preference either way, but it looks like Eagles weather out there today, not Falcons-dome weather.
  • goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭

I think that all eagles fans should upload this icon on Feb. 15 and use it for 1 week for each point they get beat by!!image
  • stevekstevek Posts: 27,582 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't understand this thread's headline? There won't be any hiding when you're celebrating an NFC Championship and then going on to a Super Bowl VICTORY!!!
  • kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    I understand those of you who will not be by a computer. or at the game might be back tomorow. good luck you'll need it.
  • CardsFanCardsFan Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭
    14-10 at half, looks like it's going to be a good game. I was a little worried that Eagles may start blowing them out, but the Falcons responded nicely.
  • aconteaconte Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭
    What a game! I think it will be Eagles vs NE. Boy the Pats look good. We might need a little T.O.
    magic touch.

aconte
  • Congrats Eagles fans - But I hope the Pats beat you in the Super Bowl. Donovan Mc Mann seems like a good guy, but too may 'look at me, look at me' players on that team.imageimageimageimageimageimageimage
    Collecting vintage material, currently working on 1962 topps football set.