Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Can someone loan me $50k ?

I've got the balance for the buy it now option, except for $50,000....

Ebay auction I'd like to have, please.

Comments

• Options
    ms70ms70 Posts: 13,951 ✭✭✭✭✭

Let me reach into my pocket here.........

Sorry, just lint. image

Great transactions with oih82w8, JasonGaming, Moose1913.

• Options
    There's a guy out there with a truck load of nickels. Maybe he can help.image
  • Options
    RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭
    No $50K, but I'm sure Cammie would be happy to buy you a bedroom set.

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    1957joe1957joe Posts: 608 ✭✭
    I would but you probably would not like my payment options
  • Options
    *pouts*
  • Options
    Now those are some damn attractive, er... coins! image
    Please check out my eBay auctions!
    My WLH Short Set Registry Collection
  • Options
    BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 31,012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He has been listing those since Christ was a kid. You got time to save up the $50K. image
    theknowitalltroll;
  • Options
    well....i don't have the million either. i was just taking baby steps.
  • Options
    BigEBigE Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭
    jonesor, offer him the million you have, he might take it, he also has a 10 day return policy if you don't like themimage-----------------------BigE
    I'm glad I am a Tree
  • Options
  • Options
    KoinlinkKoinlink Posts: 593 ✭✭✭
    He's got some nice stuff there!
  • Options

<< <i>He has been listing those since Christ was a kid. You got time to save up the $50K. image >>

Thats no joke. I have been watching that auction for ever and ever and ever and ever. HE must be spending a fortune on listing fees. But no doubt a nice morgan set.
    Zach
  • Options
    goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
    if you've got 1,000,001.00 I think you can probably talk him down the other 50,000.
  • Options
    pharmerpharmer Posts: 8,355
    First impression: those morgans all look alike

Lasting impression: those morgans all look alike
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Apropos of the coin posse/aka caca: "The longer he spoke of his honor, the tighter I held to my purse."

• Options
    19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,484 ✭✭✭✭
    Do you suppose he would really accept a personal check for $1,050,000 ? After all, it is under the payment options..image
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    Geez Russ. Give up the bedroom set stuff. That was over a year ago.

Cameron Kiefer
  • Options

<< <i>Geez Russ. Give up the bedroom set stuff. That was over a year ago.

Cameron Kiefer >>

That little move is good for a decade of crap giving.

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    He has been listing those since Christ was a kid. You got time to save up the $50K.

That's for sure. His listing fees should be up to a Mil by the time he finally gets a bid.
  • Options
    Insertion fee is only $4.80.

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    Insertion fee is only $4.80.

'Featured,' 'Bold,' 'Border,' and 'Highlight' adds up to a lot more than $4.80.
  • Options

<< <i>'Featured,' 'Bold,' 'Border,' and 'Highlight' adds up to a lot more than $4.80. >>

Then we're all the way up to about $28. The guy is a multi-millionaire. I don't think it's hurting him much.

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    Then we're all the way up to about $28. The guy is a multi-millionaire. I don't think it's hurting him much.

OK, I need to work on my sarcasm delivery.
  • Options

<< <i>I've got the balance for the buy it now option, except for $50,000.... >>

A woman as lovely as yourself should be able to earn at least 3k per day. image
  • Options
    mr1931Smr1931S Posts: 5,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Offer them the million you have. A million in hand has got to be better than an extra fifty thousand in the bush. This set has been offered for some time now on ebay so twenty-two pounds of one hundred dollar bills neatly bundled inside a standard size briefcase might just do it.

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.-Albert Einstein

• Options

<< <i>A woman as lovely as yourself should be able to earn at least 3k per day. >>

Cammie can't afford those rates.

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    I don't use prostitutes.

Cameron Kiefer
  • Options

<< <i>I don't use prostitutes.

Cameron Kiefer >>

That's not what Marty's been telling people.

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    dthigpendthigpen Posts: 3,932 ✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>I've got the balance for the buy it now option, except for $50,000.... >>

A woman as lovely as yourself should be able to earn at least 3k per day. image >>

I know it was said in jest, but this could be very offensive to some people.
  • Options
    mr1931Smr1931S Posts: 5,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MORGAN SILVER DOLLARS...
    Collecting Morgans is a hobby for
    some, a serious hobby for others
    and, for a few people, it's just
    plain serious.

Show them how serious you are by having to unhandcuff yourself from your briefcase full of money when you present yourself in person to take delivery of the collection.

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.-Albert Einstein

• Options
    Funny, as soon as that Eliasberg 1891CC went up for sale on Ebay, Legend suddenly began calling an MS-69 Morgan im PL they now have for sale "the finest known Morgan". But, when they represented the guy who paid $125,000+ at the Eliasberg sale and when they reoffered the same 1891CC a year or so ago for $100,000-- then THAT was the "finest known Morgan"!! Looks like a Wannabe Dealer can't sell the finest known Morgan--and have it stay the finest known!!
    morgannut2
  • Options
    ColonialCoinUnionColonialCoinUnion Posts: 10,087 ✭✭✭

<< <i>First impression: those morgans all look alike

Lasting impression: those morgans all look alike >>

Thats exactly what I was thinking. I just don't understand the fascination with having a whole bunch of identical looking coins, though I realize this sentiment places me in the small minority of collectors affectionately known as the 'lunatic fringe'.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file