Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Bo Jackson registry question

I haved a question regarding the Bo Jackson registry.

Why isn't his 1986 Memphis Chicks minor league card listed in the master registry? His Minor league all-star card is listed, so why not the card from the team set?

thanks

Comments

• Options
    As far as I know, it was simply omitted when Bighurt and I made our initial set requests. I don't think there would be any reason why PSA would have excluded it when they formed the set unless none had been graded at that point. The basic and master sets were just recently added to the registry so they are still definitely a work in progress. Just send a request to PSA and they will add the card to the master set. However, since they are really backlogged with player set additions right now, it will be a while before you see it being added to the master set.

Mike
  • Options
    ndwsndws Posts: 132 ✭✭
    Are there still any Bo collectors out there?
  • Options
    I am still out here, but just not actively collect Bo cards right now. I have put my sets on hold while I focus on my Palmer, Boggs and 2002 Studio Private Signings sets. Hoping to get back into purchasing Bo cards later this year.
  • Options
    BkritzBkritz Posts: 1,093 ✭✭
    I have a psa 10 1989 topps Royals Leaders Bo Jackson card on ebay right now! A cool card of Bo throwing! Take a peek!
    Also, I have a 1994 Stadium Club Bo Psa 10 off ebay. PM if interested, please!
    Bkritz