Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

LAST CHANCE --- Anyone Like Head Mounted Magnifers Before I Order My Next Box

FOR SALE HERE

Hey everyone. I am happy to say that I am going to order another box of head mounted magnifers. It really seems like a lot of you out there want them and I am more then happy to order you as many as you want from my distribution company.

The charges for the magnifers are as follows....

1 Magnifier --- $11
2 Magnifiers --- $21
3 Magnifiers --- $30
5 Magnifiers --- $49
10 Magnifiers --- $96
20 Magnifiers --- $188

The reason the prices get a little cheaper the more you buy is because of the shipping charges.

FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS!

For those of you that have coin websites or run the shows.... these make good money. I have sold many for $30

I will take pre-orders now and am planning on placing the order on Saturday. I would apprichate a Check or Money Order so that paypal won't take there cut. If you want to pay by paypal there might be a small fee.

Here is the discriptions....

For sale is a head mounted magnifer. This is a magnifer that you wear on your head. If you would like a picture of one please p.m. or e-mail me. I am sure most of you guys know what these are.... they are great for looking at coins or stamps or anything where you need a little extra magnification.

Specifications.....

Lightweight Only 1/8 lb.
Velcro strap makes it easy to adjust to different head sizes.
Convienent Use No need for user to take of glasses. Users hands are free to move.
One Touch Design Magnifier can easily be changed from 1.8X and 2.3X to 3.7X and 4.8X
Increses Sight for precision inspection
Wide Range Of Uses Coins, Stamps, Assembly, Precision Drawing, etc.

I sold these easily at the coin show for $30 and these are definitly worth it.

These are a great tool to have when dealing with coins.

FREE SHIPPING TO THE LOWER 48

If you would like one or more e-mail me (link in signiture line) or private message me.

Thanks.

Happy New Year Everyone.

-GRU Coins
GOD BLESS AMERICA!

E-mail GRU Coins

Comments

• Options
    PM sent. image I missed the last boat, better catch this 1image.

Roger
  • Options
    ajiaajia Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭
    I sold these easily at the coin show for $30 and these are definitly worth it.

& you want to help us all out here by selling them for 1/3 of what you are getting at the shows?
    What a nice guy you are!

My experience with these toys are that after a short anount of time the screw holding the small magnifier loosen easily dropping it in the way. If you totally remove it the regular magnifier is not powerful enough to be much use, plus you can't take it with you to the coin shop without looking dorky!

Just my experience using it when I first started collecting.....now I use the standard magnifiers.
  • Options
    Ajia. I smile every time I see your sig line pics.
    I'll assume that they are your family.
  • Options

<< <i>I sold these easily at the coin show for $30 and these are definitly worth it.

& you want to help us all out here by selling them for 1/3 of what you are getting at the shows?
    What a nice guy you are!

My experience with these toys are that after a short anount of time the screw holding the small magnifier loosen easily dropping it in the way. If you totally remove it the regular magnifier is not powerful enough to be much use, plus you can't take it with you to the coin shop without looking dorky!

Just my experience using it when I first started collecting.....now I use the standard magnifiers. >>

I myself use standard magnifiers (10X trip.) but the head magnifier comes in handy in a lot of cases. It is very useful for those who have a slight hard time of seeing. I also use the head magnifiers on many occasions. I feel like they are a very valuable asset when going over large quantites of coins at a close glance. The head maginifers are something you either love or hate. I think they can be very helpful but thats just my opinion.

P.S. Who minds looking like a dork at a coin shop, show, etc. I know for one I don't mind. image

-Greg U

NOTE:

I am still looking for preorders for my next case.... image
    GOD BLESS AMERICA!

E-mail GRU Coins
  • Options
    Last Chance To Get In On This Order Of Head Mounted Magnifiers....

Will take orders until 12:00 AM tonight (CST).

Prices are marked in the beginning of the ad.

I accept Checks, Money Order, or Paypal (slight fee possible for paypal users).

GREAT FOR DEALERS TO SELL!
    GREAT FOR COLLECTORS!
    GREAT FOR EVERYONE!

Feel free to place your order via Private Message or E-mail.

Thanks,

-Greg U
    GOD BLESS AMERICA!

E-mail GRU Coins
  • Options
    XXXXXX Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭
    PM Sent........Thanks, Greg
  • Options
    Do you have a pic of one?

I have not seen many dealers use them at big shows.

Cameron Kiefer
  • Options

<< <i>Do you have a pic of one?

I have not seen many dealers use them at big shows.

Cameron Kiefer >>

Check my earlier thread.... I would paste the pic here but I am working and don't have time to go hunt my other post down.... Just type head mounted mag. in the search. If you can't find it feel free to p.m. me and I will send you a picture Cam....

I am placing my order when I get home from work tonight so if you want some Cam let me know before 9PM.... I was planning on doing it last night but I had some family issues that came up that needed attending to.

The reason that a lot of dealers don't use them at the "larger" shows because they often need very detiled precision.... often using a 10X triple loupe or a Microscope..... but I am sure a lot of them have them in the case they need to look over a lot of coins at once. They definitly sell well at the shows though.... I have sold dozens of them at a nice premium. I think its because they are very good for all ages.... they are perfect where you need a little extra precision or need to see a little better but don't feel like looking at every coin under 10X.

God Bless.

-Greg Ullstam
    GOD BLESS AMERICA!

E-mail GRU Coins