Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

<delete>

Done Dealing With You Guys On This.

Some of you guys just don't get it (and don't worry I am sure if you don't you are thinking the same thing about me).... I explained the situation the best that I could and am not going to waste one more second justifying it or explaining it.

If you hate me.... hate me. If you don't then don't.

I am finally listening to the advice given to me (by some of my supporters.... yes some people on this board actually like me). I am going to stop living on these boards and posting to all the comments left to me. Some of the people on these boards (myself included) try to hard to make "everyone" happy.

So I forgot I already had a gold page.... oh well. I still bought one and can still sell it. It doesn't matter. I will probab. just take it down to the local shop and give it to one of the regulars that I used to deal to.

I really like running the shows a lot better then CU.

From now on I am not going to humor any responces to my threads, posts, etc.

The thing that really baffles me is that some of you guys have the time to worry about a stupid $5 gold page. I mean don't you guys have anything better to do then to sit there and watch every little post I make.

Now I do thank massscrew for the gold page.... he can attest to this himself.

In any case.... I own 2 and can do with them what I wish. I won one and I bought one.... to me I have more then enough presidence to do what I want with them. They are mine never the less.

Some of you guys need to stop taking things so seriously and find something more meaningful then CU.... I know for one that I am going to.

Hate me if you wish.... tolerate me... or like me.... I really don't care, the decision is yours.

I am no longer going to read, post, or humor any efforts in bashing me. If you can deal with what I am dishing then don't bother reading my posts.

In any case....

Thanks For Reading This Jargon.

-Greg
GOD BLESS AMERICA!

E-mail GRU Coins

Comments

• MadMartyMadMarty Posts: 16,697 ✭✭✭
    It is not exactly cheating, I prefer to consider it creative problem solving!!!

• MistercoinmanMistercoinman Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭
    SNAGGEDimageimage
  • RYKRYK Posts: 35,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • ajiaajia Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭
    1st Come First Serve. Only 1 Avalibable., but of course that's not the one you gave GtG.image

GtG=Got to Goimage
  • TUMUSSTUMUSS Posts: 2,207
    That's just SAD!
  • BaleyBaley Posts: 22,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

Liberty: Parent of Science & Industry

• LEAVE IT TO GREG THE GREAT.
    or should it be MEDIOCRE....
  • imageThat ain't right dude....
  • Done Dealing With You Guys On This
    GOD BLESS AMERICA!

E-mail GRU Coins
  • Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight
  • Boots for sale........... Get your boots here........... Sh!ts gonna get deep.......... Don't wanna be caught without boots.......... BOOTS FOR SALE !!!!!!!! image
    Cam-Slam 2-6-04
    3 "DAMMIT BOYS"
    4 "YOU SUCKS"
    Numerous POTD (But NONE officially recognized)
    Seated Halves are my specialty !
    Seated Half set by date/mm COMPLETE !
    Seated Half set by WB# - 289 down / 31 to go !!!!!
    (1) "Smoebody smack him" from CornCobWipe !
    IN MEMORY OF THE CUOF image
  • CoinHuskerCoinHusker Posts: 5,030 ✭✭✭
    Collecting coins, medals and currency featuring "The Sower"
  • LanLordLanLord Posts: 11,672 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How can a guy with a 30 inch inseam step on a 6 inch pecker?
  • goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
  • RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭
    And there isn't even a cover charge to get in here. image

Russ, NCNE
  • USMC_6115USMC_6115 Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>How can a guy with a 30 inch inseam step on a 6 inch pecker? >>

image - Thanks for the laughs everyoneimage

That's okay Greg, I knew you'd say that it's not the same one. It's just too bad that someone who needed it, doesn't have itimage
  • t's okay Greg, I knew you'd say that it's not the same one. It's just too bad that someone who needed it, doesn't have it

Greg has every intention of letting someone else have it...for $5.50
    GOD BLESS AMERICA!

E-mail GRU Coins
    Just to finish the story......

What happened to the one given to you by massscrew?

Wait.....need to put my boots on first......image
    GOD BLESS AMERICA!

E-mail GRU Coins
  • dthigpendthigpen Posts: 3,932 ✭✭
    Yep, sums it up nicely, the ethical thing to do would be to give it away to another CU forum member that can utilize it, as it was given to you image

<< <i>If you would like this extra one I have at no charge massscrew I will be more then happy to ship it to you free of charge, seeing as you supplied me one free of charge. >>

Or, you could offer it to one of the people that were next on the list of people that needed it:

1. 1234567890
    2. Betta285

• greghansengreghansen Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭
    When I got back to the house I rememebred that I already had a gold page and decided to sell the page on CU for what I had paid for it (well at least the trade value of what I paid for it).

When you got home, were there also 3 bears in your bed?

Greg Hansen, Melbourne, FL Click here for any current EBAY auctions Multiple "Circle of Trust" transactions over 14 years on forum

• INXSINXS Posts: 1,202
    Busted..............if you are going to lie you had better start writing this stuff down. Better yet dont lie!!!!!!!!!
    "Well here's another nice mess you have gotten me into" Oliver Hardy 1930

BST successful dealings with:MsMorrisine, goldman86
    GOD BLESS AMERICA!

E-mail GRU Coins

• << <i>

<< <i>Busted..............if you are going to lie you had better start writing this stuff down. Better yet dont lie!!!!!!!!! >>

The only one busted is you.... for not reading the whole thread.

-Greg >>

I read the whole thread and I still say you're busted! image

Why don't you take massscrew's advice and give it to the next person on the list that needed it. You really need to start trying to build up your credibility, and that would be a good start.
    Cheryl........."She was not quite what you would call refined. She was not quite what you would call unrefined. She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot." - Mark Twain

Cher-Wood Forest Aviary

POTD - May 26, 2005
    GOD BLESS AMERICA!

E-mail GRU Coins
    Great to hear that Greg. You should go ahead and edit the original post and state that it is no longer for sale then!
  • I'm speechless.

• << <i>I'm speechless. >>

Wow ... first time for everything. image

• << <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>Busted..............if you are going to lie you had better start writing this stuff down. Better yet dont lie!!!!!!!!! >>

The only one busted is you.... for not reading the whole thread.

-Greg >>

I read the whole thread and I still say you're busted! image

Why don't you take massscrew's advice and give it to the next person on the list that needed it. You really need to start trying to build up your credibility, and that would be a good start. >>

I never said i wasn't going 2 do that.....

I just have other more important matters at the time.

I will get to it soon tho.

-Greg >>

Good, next time you get like...30 seconds....you can do the right thing!imagePeople like you screw alot of things up for the good people on these forums, first of all, you COULDN'T have forgotten that the page was given to you for free. Second, if you had any morals or self worthness at all, you would have ask if a YN needed it before posting it for sale. I hope you will do the right thing and pass your GIFT on to someone who REALLY needs it, then go get help removing your stuck head from URANUS.

JMO
  • braddickbraddick Posts: 22,995 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greg, from someone who Paypaled you free cash when you asked for it, how about a quick photo of both the gold pages?

peacockcoins

• goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Greg, from someone who Paypaled you free cash when you asked for it, how about a quick photo of both the gold pages? >>

WITH todays paper
  • ddbirdddbird Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭
    I dont think GTG would sell a give away, Im sure he picked up another along the road...
  • I'll lay 10 to 1 odds, he (gtg) can't produce
    a pic, with both gold pages and today's
    or tomorrow's newspaper....
    I'll take that bet, how much?.....Photoshop does wonderful things!image
  • Done Dealing With You Guys On This.

Some of you guys just don't get it (and don't worry I am sure if you don't you are thinking the same thing about me).... I explained the situation the best that I could and am not going to waste one more second justifying it or explaining it.

If you hate me.... hate me. If you don't then don't.

I am finally listening to the advice given to me (by some of my supporters.... yes some people on this board actually like me). I am going to stop living on these boards and posting to all the comments left to me. Some of the people on these boards (myself included) try to hard to make "everyone" happy.

So I forgot I already had a gold page.... oh well. I still bought one and can still sell it. It doesn't matter. I will probab. just take it down to the local shop and give it to one of the regulars that I used to deal to.

I really like running the shows a lot better then CU.

From now on I am not going to humor any responces to my threads, posts, etc.

The thing that really baffles me is that some of you guys have the time to worry about a stupid $5 gold page. I mean don't you guys have anything better to do then to sit there and watch every little post I make.

Now I do thank massscrew for the gold page.... he can attest to this himself.

In any case.... I own 2 and can do with them what I wish. I won one and I bought one.... to me I have more then enough presidence to do what I want with them. They are mine never the less.

Some of you guys need to stop taking things so seriously and find something more meaningful then CU.... I know for one that I am going to.

Hate me if you wish.... tolerate me... or like me.... I really don't care, the decision is yours.

I am no longer going to read, post, or humor any efforts in bashing me. If you can deal with what I am dishing then don't bother reading my posts.

In any case....

Thanks For Reading This Jargon.

-Greg
    GOD BLESS AMERICA!

E-mail GRU Coins
  • LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,004 ✭✭✭
    i'm glad i don't get involved in the drama......

(pot, your black, signed the kettle)

imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
  • Goodbye! image

<< <i>In any case.... I own 2 and can do with them what I wish. I won one and I bought one.... to me I have more then enough presidence to do what I want with them. They are mine never the less.

Some of you guys need to stop taking things so seriously and find something more meaningful then CU.... I know for one that I am going to. >>

Hey, that's cool. You've just confirmed that you have less-than-stellar ethics, which it a great thing that you did me the favor of point it out yourself, as it gives me another "dealer" to blacklist without having to learn the hard way. Good luck!
  • Feed the bastidge to the Lion's!!!!!!! What a piece of work this arsehole is!!!image
  • Well that's IT! I am going to see my attorney Monday AM and inquire about having my first name changed.

GTG is ruining it for all of us!

Greg Lewis
    "Wars are really ugly! They're dirty
    and they're cold.
    I don't want nobody to shoot me in the foxhole."
    Mary

Best Franklin Website
  • RYKRYK Posts: 35,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am going to see my attorney Monday AM and inquire about having my first name changed.

Me, too. image (last name)

Robert TheGreat

• Good one RYK image

This from a guy that has 2522 posts since July!!imageimage

• << <i>..............if you are going to lie you had better start writing this stuff down. Better yet dont lie!!!!!!!!! >>

He lied to us before about his credentials in the business and how long he has been a dealer. He said he won't do it again. I missed what this thread is about but it looks like he was caught in another lie.image

Cameron Kiefer
  • Wow!! A BST flame thread!! image