Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

What will be your greatest numismatic event of 2005?

2»

Comments

• Options
    To meet LucyBop in person and take a ride in that Chevy and see some of the coolest Frankies...image
  • Options
    razorface1027razorface1027 Posts: 4,242 ✭✭
    Using a scale of 1 to 10. My attaining a mere 1 at grading Morgan Dollars would be my greatest numismatic event for 2005. Hell, I'll wait till 2006 just to achieve a 1. I'm a sloooooooow learner.

Tom
    What is money, in reality, but dirty pieces of paper and metal upon which privilege is stamped?
  • Options
    TorinoCobra71TorinoCobra71 Posts: 8,043 ✭✭✭
    adding a Double Eagle to me collection!

TorinoCobra71

• Options
    RegistryCoinRegistryCoin Posts: 5,113 ✭✭✭✭
    Making more coin collecting friends.
  • Options
    ms70ms70 Posts: 13,951 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'll probably go visit the Philly Mint.

Great transactions with oih82w8, JasonGaming, Moose1913.

• Options
    razorface1027razorface1027 Posts: 4,242 ✭✭
    I'll probably go visit the Philly Mint.

<--------------If you do, stop by and say hello.image

Tom
    What is money, in reality, but dirty pieces of paper and metal upon which privilege is stamped?
  • Options
    LanLordLanLord Posts: 11,707 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am looking forward to the Summer ANA.

Never been to one, I intend to take in several of the walking tours (if my legs can hold up)

I also will be going out to Alcatraz with my family and hope to meet some of the whacos from this forum, a tawl guy will be there and I look forward to looking up to him, anyone else that wants to meet up, would be appreciated.

Finally, just the chance to see such a large collection of coins, collectors and numismania just has me charged up.

I generally go into a sensory overload at shows. It's tough to keep any level of concentration, but I have been making serious notes and planning for weeks now. I fully expect this to be the highlight of my collecting career to date.

And I really look forward to meeting as many people as I can. Hell, I even offered to buy Thiggy a beer.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file