Home Sports Talk
Options

BUCCCCCCCCCCCCSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

Thanks Vick we owe you....urrr a butt kicking in the playoffs!! AHHHHHHHHH

We are back in it baby! Bring on the Aints and then next week to finish off the Panthers!!!

JS

Comments

• Options
    CardsFanCardsFan Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭
    Helped the Rams too. What I didn't get was why the ESPN announcers kept saying that Carolina needed to win all 3 of their remaining games? The way the NFC has gone I don't think that is necessary unless I am missing something.
  • Options
    Well TB will be favored in their last 3 games. If they win out, it looks like they picked one helluva year to go 8-8 as that may be good enough to get a playoff spot. It looks like the Eagles and Falcons will be 1 & 2 respectively. That also looks like a solid NFC champ game.

Brian
  • Options
    GO BUCS!
    Real recognize REAL
  • Options
    Pretty sad stuff, VIkes might only need 1 win to get in lol...
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    By the way, Vicks game tying td was amazing, I know the announcers said it but how he kept tha knee up, wow. Definetly needs to be in the shotgun more...
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,523 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Kevin,

BE A MAN. Yes or no? Is our wager still on or not.
  • Options
    Perkdog, you're still invisible.

The Aints score 14 in under 3 minutes - RIP TB.

Brian
  • Options
    what about the Bucs? they lost, again image
  • Options
    AND they are STILL in the playoff hunt lmao!
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    Buc's lose again, what a shocker! How long till' we hear from Stalin?
    Culpepper to ?, only God knows at this point!
  • Options
    yeah w/e...Typical way of our season...Just friggin typical...season officially over....Unreal
    I hate this team! CLOSE THE FRIGGIN DOOR! GEEZUZ!
    Real recognize REAL
  • Options

<< <i>AND they are STILL in the playoff hunt lmao! >>

No we arent....
    Real recognize REAL
  • Options
    Cards are, same record, why arent the Bucs?
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options

The victory lifted the Saints (6-8) into a tie with Carolina and St. Louis for the last wild-card spot in the weak NFC. The Bucs (5-9) became the first team to win the Super Bowl and then post consecutive losing records the next two seasons.

Well This is good info, the Bucs set a record today image

Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    IrishMikeIrishMike Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭
    I guess Tampa Gay can choke too. image I wonder how long it will be until the excuses start coming. Was it injuries of the refs this time that cost them the game?
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    man what a way to squander Christmas gifts...we had every other game go our way but couldn't
    put away the Aints at home, how freaking sad is that! How many times can the offense screw up a game?
    They can't even burn a few minutes off the freaking clock at the end of a game! Pittman cost us two games this
    year because he can't hold onto the ball.

goodrid....have the balls to pick one team at the beginning of the season for the right to talk smack..thx

2323/beef.....you got an early gift, you will get wasted in the first round and you all know it.

JS
  • Options
    Hey, I'm a realist, I know that. Eagles got this wrapped up(sad to say). Falcons aren't as good as their record says they are. Buc's season is over, Viking's will be soon unless something can spark the defense, and I don't see that happening. But Pittsburgh and Philly will be a great Superbowl, actionwise anyway!image
    Culpepper to ?, only God knows at this point!
  • Options
    BugOnTheRugBugOnTheRug Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭

<< <i>....have the balls to pick one team at the beginning of the season for the right to talk smack..thx >>

Joe, you must be living near Haight/Ashbury St.'s and reliving the 60's each and every day! The Buc's are losers - bigtime losers - and have been for the last 2 years, but every week you're out here telling the world how the Buc's rule. At 5-9, you'd be better off selling Woodstock tee-shirts at a NRA convention.

Last year you were told The Steel would rule, and of course you ridiculed the logic. Save face, learn what teams are real and valid, and above all - get a clue!

BOTR

OneForTheThumbBaby!
  • Options

<< <i>yeah w/e...Typical way of our season...Just friggin typical...season officially over....Unreal
    I hate this team! CLOSE THE FRIGGIN DOOR! GEEZUZ! >>

way to jump off that bandwagon, you pathetic LOSER
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    and here come the pitt fans! They have the smallest balls of everyone....I counted a total of NO steeler
    fans before this season and NO steeler fans at the beginning of 2003 on here. There was one Steeler fan
    here in 2002 and he was gone after the playoffs.

Bug....Nice of you to check in on what your team of the week is, I was wondering if it was Philly NE of Pitt...now
    I know. Thanks, see you next year around week 15.

JS
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,523 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Once again JOE STALIN refuses to respond to Me. I am going to pound this into the forums every day after the season ends until you respond to me. BELIEVE THAT.
  • Options
    so being pissed at my team and realizing the seasons over means I'm jumping off the bandwagon? WTF? We can't close the door on teams. That's been our downfall. Seasons over...damn...Now I hope the colts win it all. That way this city will go into bedlam. image
    Real recognize REAL
  • Options
    Vikings Chance of getting to Jacksonville has been increased dramatically when T.O. went down. They might get Seattle rd 1, then iggles without TO?

Makes my day...
    Am I speaking Chinese?