Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Having Problems with Cert ID's

I was just wondering if anyone else is having some issues entering some of their cards from recent submissions. I recieved my results a week ago today and I can still not enter about 25% of my submission. I have sent in a request, but have yet to hear back from anyone. I am understand that they are busy I am just currious if anyone else on the board is running into this issue.

Cheers,
Darren

Comments

• Options
    jrdolanjrdolan Posts: 2,549 ✭✭
    I am. They are slow to enter the newly-graded cards into the system right now. But even slower at responding to people asking why their cards aren't in the system yet. Just give it a few more days.
  • Options
    I ran into this problem last night for the first time, I'm glad to see I'm not the only one having problems. What's weird is the cards I'm trying to enter were graded couple of months ago.

Mike
  • Options
    jimtbjimtb Posts: 704 ✭✭
    I've had this problem several times over the last month, but they were all resolved the day after I sent an email. it was great service.
    Collecting all graded Alan Trammell graded cards as well as graded 1984 Topps, Donruss, and Fleer Detroit Tigers
  • Options
    I had problems entering some just graded cards yesterday, so I emailed and Cosetta fixed it for me today. image

I also requested 10 cards be added to the Palmer master set, and was told:

<< <i>we will get those added as soon as possible. Right now we are working on addition requests from October and there are hundreds to get to. Your patience is greatly appreciated and we will let you know as soon as you can add these cards. >>

Robert
    Looking for:
    Any high grade OPC Jim Palmer
    High grade Redskins (pre 1980)
  • Options
    I think everyone is getting a lot of spec number problems since changing over to the new set registry system. I have also been getting the same message about adding cards to the Wade Boggs Master and Basic Sets. My solution was to start an additions set under the Collector's Showcase for those Wade Boggs cards. After they get added to the sets, I will just move them from the Collector's Showcase to the appropriate sets.

Mike
  • Options
    Everytime I have gotten the email telling me that my order is ready, it takes until the next day before I can add the cards to my set. I think they have to update the registry database with the cert numbers from the newly graded cards from another database. but I have never had it take a week before, its always been 24 hours or less.
  • Options
    Well I got an email today stating that they were ready to go, so I added them to my set. 89% complete for the 1985 OPC hockey in PSA 8 or better. Just 11 to go, YIKES!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    aro13aro13 Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭
    ~"I've had this problem several times over the last month, but they were all resolved the day after I sent an email. it was great service."~

I have experienced the exact same thing.
  • Options
    BuccaneerBuccaneer Posts: 1,794 ✭✭

<< <i>I am. They are slow to enter the newly-graded cards into the system right now. But even slower at responding to people asking why their cards aren't in the system yet. Just give it a few more days. >>

So far I have given it about 3-4 weeks. All I wanted to do was to add my first card to the PSA Sampler Set since there is no other way I can do that except through email.
  • Options
    Yep. Cert #s used to be only a few days. Ive been waiting 3+ weeks on a bunch.

This may not be a popular idea Im about to suggest, but Id pay a few bucks to have my new cards added to my set like 90% sooner than it is now. Im still waiting on cards to get added from early October.

I do love the registry (thanks PSA) but... Might need to hire some extra help?
    Eddie Murray, Will Clark and Darin Erstad collector, check my wantlists for what I need.
    http://www.clark22murray33.com
  • Options
    Cosetta has just added 12 spec numbers for me in less than 48 hours - and on a Sunday too!

I must say this is the sort of service I have come to expect from Gayle, BJ & Cosetta - but certainly not to take for granted.

Maybe if you asked nicely?

Jonathan
    Baseball HOF Autographs
    Topps Baseball 1967
    Mike Payne's 300 Great Cards
    MVPs in their MVP years
    and T206???
  • Options
    yeah, Ive always asked very nicely.
    Eddie Murray, Will Clark and Darin Erstad collector, check my wantlists for what I need.
    http://www.clark22murray33.com
  • Options
    I had a problem with a 1973 Al Kaline PSA 9, the registry was refusing it and saying it was a 1993 Bowan Jose Vidro. It sure looked like a '73 Kaline to me! I remember, because I actually had one in '73!!

Cosetta took care of it very quickly. It's a '73 Kaline, mint. Thanks, PSA!
  • Options
    BuccaneerBuccaneer Posts: 1,794 ✭✭
    I did say "please" and "thank you". I probably should try again.

You don't think not being a PSA member has anything to do with it?