Home Sports Talk

St Louis Rams... Win tonite!! (LOL WAS I HIGH??)

They might or might not win the division (yes they're a soft team, yes they have no D) but I think they'll beat GB tonite. Couple guys coming back on D in the secondary and Ahman injured will make Favre just throw it in the air (like usual). STL will make some picks, and win the game tonite.

31-20 Rams

NEW:
Was i on something?? I apoligize to anyone who read this post for wasting there time. I hope you all understand my sorrow in this matter.
Looking to Trade and Buy Tony Romo GU/Autos/RCS

Comments

• aconteaconte Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭
    Mr. Jackson,

I hope Bulger throws 4-5 touchdowns tonight to help out a fantasy geek in need. I'll even take a
    couple screen passes for tds to you bro.image

aconte
  • lol- i think alot of people are relying on the Rams offense for fantasy points tonite- bulger,holt,bruce,faulk and even jackson are big time players in fantasy leagues. Lets hope we can score some points and come out on top.

GOOD LUCK
  • CardsFanCardsFan Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭
    I bet a guy at work that the Rams would finish with a better record then the Pack (looked good early on) so I need a Ram's win bad! And my fantasy team needs a big night from Torry "used to be big-game" Holt image
  • perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DONAL DRIVER ALL THE WAY TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!
  • used to be a big game lol thats a good one- he can still have that big game- and he just might tonite-

ARE U READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL??
    Once he dropped the sure touchdown bomb against the Panthers in the playoffs last year he should never refer to himself as "big-game" again, unless he does something really big in the playoffs.
  • i agree- he catches that pass- we're wearing nfc title hats
  • Rams? Winners? uhhhh no...lol. Give me the packers image
  • packers will choke tonite my good man. And i have a nice shiny penny to back that up!!
  • VarghaVargha Posts: 2,392 ✭✭
    Thank God the Rams are in the Seahawks' division so we have a chance to lose in the first round of the playoffs.

(typo)
  • perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would definately take the "over" in this game. Im going to say over 600 yards passing combined and about 50 plus points scored.
    As long as Arizona doesn't come back to win the division! I can't believe the Seahawks collapse and I can't believe I drafted Hasselsuck- he has killed my team!
  • The ChokeHawks- glad a fan of that team surfaced- quick quiz-

When your team is up 17 points in the 4th quarter do you:

a)- run out the clock
    b)- pass the ball so your "stud" recievers can drop it
    c)totally mismanage the clock and blow the game in ot
    d)both b and c

• yawie99yawie99 Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭
    They better win tonight. I knew Seattle would go down the tubes after they blew that big fourth quarter lead to the Rams early in the season. However, I did not expect the Rams to be as pitiful as they've been after that game. Might as well let Arizona win the West since neither St. Louis nor Seattle seem to want it. Or deserve it for that matter.
    imageimageimageimageimageimage
  • Why must people try and talk trash? Especially a Rams fan trying to talk trash to a Seahawk fan. The Rams have lost to:
    falcons
    Saints
    Dolphins
    Pats
    Bills
    They lost to 3 teams with losing records...one being the poor dolphins. And.. they have only beat 1 team (which is the seahawks) with a winning record.
    Anyways... i still think the Packers will win, and if they dont.. no biggie image
  • yawie99yawie99 Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭
    Trash?!? In this thread. These comments are rather tepid compared to typical message board smack.
    imageimageimageimageimageimage
  • I dont really care who wins image

Dont forget, strange things seem to happen on Monday Night Football
  • the only strange this is the Rams defense- is it that bad?? WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Martz is losing the battle of idiot coaches image Kick the freakin field goal.
  • joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    can someone get this bandwagoner out of here? Back your team 100% or leave, the last thing we need here is
    another "fan" who thinks he is bold and then runs for under the bed the minute his team's D gives up a
    few points. If you were a real Rams fan you would know that you can come back no matter what...sure
    your D is paper thin, but we already knew that!

The real fans here were talking before the season started...everyone else is just trying not to rip
    the crotches of their pants jumping ship every week!

Thanks

JS
    We can criticize our team's faults and still back them 100%. Kinda of like questioning your coaches mental state or hating your kicker:

<< <i>I really want to hurt Martina Grammatica. If this guy isn't gone by Monday Gruden needs to get a headexam! How many games can this pansy cost our team? >>

• kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    Im glad that St Louis Cards fan have finally come out from under the bed...glad to have you back!

No more than 10 minutes after he made his first statment this guy was jumping back...Ram's are going to
    win..urrrr what was I saying I must of been drunk!

The Rams suck period.

SteveJacksonFan is a bandwagon jumper period

The St Louis Cardinals choked away in the playoffs this year like they always do period!

Any questions here?

JS

<< <i>No more than 10 minutes after he made his first statment this guy was jumping back...Ram's are going to win..urrrr what was I saying I must of been drunk!
    >>

Please show where I said anything remotely close to this. Cards choked, yah- ha ha, haven't heard that one in almost 3 days.
  • pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭

<< <i> (LOL WAS I HIGH??) >>

i am..
    ·p_A·
  • St Louis may suck.. but they still have a better record than Tampa...lol.
    Thats what happens.. when you talk trash.. sometimes.. it will blow up in your face.
    ???was that smack? I hope not because that was the laimest statement ever. Pick a team and move on. There
    is no room here for wanna bees.

Thanks
  • the last thing we need here is
    another "fan" who thinks he is bold and then runs for under the bed the minute his team's D gives up a
    few points.

Like when someone's team loses they won't post for 24 hours and make up stories about being on vacation or hicking in the mountains or being off for christmas vacation, etc...
  • 10 min after i said they would win? I was all about them winning the game tonite until it was all but over. You can be a fan of your team with being reasonable and reazlizing your team doesnt have a shot this season. (TAMPA). Someone must have some sour grapes after the 99 NFC title game, huh JOESTALIN!!

Does Ricky Proehl ring a bell?? LOL
  • kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    damn those fighting words i love it!!
  • You two are like a couple of old women fightin over a cucumber -
  • Kevin, take whatever you want as smack. All you want to do is constantly bicker with people over and over. You say that the Rams suck, but they have a better record than the Bucs... just a simple fact. As for the lamest statement... i think your constant "the bucs have a ring, so they are better than the rest" is a fair bit more lame. Sorry if you cant handle facts.
  • VarghaVargha Posts: 2,392 ✭✭
    Maybe the Hawks can win the division at 8-8.
    If not the division it should be good for a wildcard spot with the way the nfc is going.

• << <i>Maybe the Hawks can win the division at 8-8. >>

I'm hoping, but the Rams have a softer schedule in the last five weeks. My bet is they both finish at 8-8 giving the division to St Louis. Hawks should get a wildcard.
  • there ciould be 2 8-8 teams in the playoffs but 1 or maybe 2 10-6 afc teams out lol- wow what a difference from a few yrs ago when the NFC was the premier confrence