Home Sports Talk
Options

What joe stalin said!!! bucs LOL

"what are you talking about? We are just a few games behind in the wild card now! Rams lost, Lions
lost, Giants losing, Seattle only up by 3....we aint dead yet!"

but you all sure are!

JS

What now Keving 4-7 Bucs!! Cowboys 4-7! so we both done or bucs still have shot image

Comments

• Options
    The funniest part is this week the Rams should lose, and the Lions, Giants and Seahawks already lost - too bad the Bucs lost too image

Brian
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    I really want to hurt Martina Grammatica. If this guy isn't gone by Monday Gruden needs to get a head
    exam! How many games can this pansy cost our team? We are down 7 and come back to tie and then get
    the ball inside the 20 where this idiot proceeds to miss his 3rd FG of the day! He choked last year against
    Carolina too.

We are still in the hunt.

Thanks
    JS
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whoa - JS criticizing a Bucs player and even questioning Gruden? image

JS feelings about the Bucs kicker image

Also JS - Cherish that photo you posted because you'll never see that this year! Looks like your stinkin kicker cost you any chance at the playoffs.
  • Options
    Did he get hurt this year? In '02 he was almost "automatica"

Brian
  • Options
    You have a forbidden word in your message post. Please click the back button in your browser and remove this word from your post. The words that are forbidden are highlighted for you.

I hate that little baaastard, it all went backwards for him and his brother/sister whatever, last year when they sang on MNF with Santana lmao!

Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    the Panther's Defense blocks his kicks and forces them to be bad and it's the poor kicker's doing? Cum'on. he's not that poor against the other teams, so there's got to be a reason he can't kick against the Panthers.
  • Options
    Its called good Defense. Also, Tampa has a shot at the playoffs?? Cmon now, wake up and smell reality. Tampa Bay has as much a shot to make the playoffs as the Rams have of winning the SuperBowl- NONE!! and im a rams fan. Tampa Bay is just not a good football team right now. Plain and simple.
    Looking to Trade and Buy Tony Romo GU/Autos/RCS
  • Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭
    With as bad as the NFC is as a whole this year, it's not unlikely that an 8-8 team makes the playoffs.

Conversely, the AFC has so many good teams, teams that are 10-6 are likely to be left out.

It's a reversal from the 90s when the NFC dominated completely and the AFC was the one with the bad teams.
  • Options
    Rams choke tonight and we are STILL in the same situation we were in last week. Right now the greatest
    race in football are the #6 spots. We had a win in the bag but our kicker just sucks. Up to that point everyone
    had done their job well. We are getting NO breaks this year but are still in the hunt.

Bring on the Bandwagoners!!!!

GO BUCS

JS
  • Options
    kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    so iguess my Cowboys are in the hunt! whoo hoo you hear that put your ears on the track here comes the train baby next stop seatlle monday night!!! julius jones 130 yards 2 td's on monday boys win 27-19!
  • Options
    CardsFanCardsFan Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭
    Who will Big Bill start though? Was the Henson era short lived? We should find out tomorrow.
  • Options
    start talking when the season is truely over for the bucs! till then keep your traps shut! because you don't want none of Mr Rice in the playoffs!
    Real recognize REAL
  • Options
    I'm rooting for Tampa next sunday(I can't believe it), but the next two weeks they have Atlanta and then San Diego. Thats a pretty tall order for a team that cannot even lose one more game. I hope you beat Atlanta, but I hope the Chargers whoop ya!image
    Culpepper to ?, only God knows at this point!
  • Options
  • Options
    I knew Gruden would pull the trigger, he doesn't take crap. You can ask Sapp and his half a sack about
    that!

Raymond James is going to be PUMPED this weekend. Must win for the bucs here on out. Vick is going down
    baby

JS
  • Options
    carew4mecarew4me Posts: 3,464 ✭✭✭✭
    Arena League kicker? Yeah, should be a big improvement.

Loves me some shiny!