Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

What series would you like to see for sale/auction in the next year?

We all have a varied collecting interest, seeking different dates in grades ranging from good to finest known. Even when we do not collect a series, it is exciting to be able to view the real rarities, and understand the pricing when an auction of an entire series occurs.

Which series would you like to see in auction, with images and resulting prices? The John Hugon Barbers will be at FUN, and that will be very important for the collectors of that series. What about some others-----

Lincoln cents in MS? I hear Stewart is almost complete.

The Overton set of Bust Halves?

TDN"s Seated and Trade dollars?

One of the 3 Barber dime sets of Law, Blay and Duckor?

Baxi's MS Liberty nickels?

Name some others, including the owner if known

TahoeDale

Comments

• Options
    tradedollarnuttradedollarnut Posts: 20,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cardinal's Bust Dollar set.... or Pogues' - I'm not picky! image

Stellar's rather varied rarities set as well. Drool.
  • Options
    STEWARTBLAYNUMISSTEWARTBLAYNUMIS Posts: 2,697 ✭✭✭✭

mADmARTY'S COLLECTION OF FINEST KNOWN WEENIES.I will bid my A$$ off if they are at Platinum night next year.

stewart
  • Options

Cameron Kiefer
  • Options
    Being a toned coin collector, I would love to see any wildly colored type.
    Secondly-I wish both you and Baxi would put your coins up for saleimage
    Toned coin collector
  • Options
    shylockshylock Posts: 4,288 ✭✭✭
    Tom T's collection of monster toned proof IH's. It would be awesome to see all of these in one major sale.
  • Options
    I hope none of them are for sale until I come up with a rap record with my neighbors, Kid Rock and Eminem, make millions, and then have the money to bid all of them!!!

(P.S. Kid Rock' sister lives RIGHT BEHIND ME. I play pool with Kid once every couple months. Just recently wanted to know what to do with some cash, and I told him he could be famous by just buying a few rare coins. I told him some silver dollars go for a million. He said while taking a miller sip of beer, "sounds like a lot for a peice of metal!" No lie. Saw Pam Anderson maybe 6 times at our neighborhood pool, and Oakhurst C.C. Haven't seen her in a year...sad. Kid needs to find another hottie).

The Accumulator - Dark Lloyd of the Sith

• Options
    michaelmichael Posts: 9,524 ✭✭
    complete collection of proof half cents

michael
  • Options

No question about it, either Stewart's or Gerry's Lincolns. I live for the day that I can buy back the 19-S in 66RD, and I'm not joking.

Jack
  • Options
    tradedollarnuttradedollarnut Posts: 20,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The half cent set that was on display at ANA!
  • Options
    michaelmichael Posts: 9,524 ✭✭
    a complete set of pre 1917 off center type coins

michael