Options
Grade this Ugly Seated Half...
In your opinion, what does this not-so-pretty 1853-O Seated Half grade?
0
Comments
Now if you give it the "shipwreck effect," then it will be F-UGLY.
roadrunner
Camelot
ANACS VF details net F-15 cleaned.
Cameron Kiefer
Self Indulgence | Holey Coins | Flickr Photostream
3 "DAMMIT BOYS"
4 "YOU SUCKS"
Numerous POTD (But NONE officially recognized)
Seated Halves are my specialty !
Seated Half set by date/mm COMPLETE !
Seated Half set by WB# - 289 down / 31 to go !!!!!
(1) "Smoebody smack him" from CornCobWipe !
IN MEMORY OF THE CUOF
<< <i>30-35 >>
So $30 was a good deal for it?
Self Indulgence | Holey Coins | Flickr Photostream
Aerospace Structures Engineer
<< <i>I grade it U(gly).
While I too think it's fairly ugly, I have to admit, it looks MUCH better in person than in the scan.
Self Indulgence | Holey Coins | Flickr Photostream