Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Got me some grades today...

From across the street.

1969 S 1C PF 68 RD ULTRA CAMEO Close!
1969 S 50C PF 67 CAMEO
1970 S 50C PF 68* CAMEO
1969 S 50C PF 69 ULTRA CAMEO I'll take it!
1964 ACCENT HAIR 50C PF 68 Another for the collection
1960 25C PF 68 ULTRA CAMEO Not a bad coin at all!
It is not exactly cheating, I prefer to consider it creative problem solving!!!

Comments

  • Options
    Nice grades! That was the only coins on the submission?

    Cameron Kiefer
  • Options


    << <i>Another for the collection >>



    You mean hoard, right Russ Jr. ???
  • Options
    PhillyJoePhillyJoe Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭✭
    Surely, you have some more grades to share with us.image

    Joe
    The Philadelphia Mint: making coins since 1792. We make money by making money. Now in our 225th year thanks to no competition. image
  • Options
    RussRuss Posts: 48,514 ✭✭✭


    << <i>1964 ACCENT HAIR 50C PF 68 >>



    Joe is very disappointed in you.

    Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    Nice Marty ! image

    You can donate this one 1960 25C PF 68 ULTRA CAMEO to my birth year set image

    Let me know and i'll PM you my address..................... image




  • Options
    MadMartyMadMarty Posts: 16,697 ✭✭✭
    Yes there were other coins on the order, BUT they belonged to another forum member and I don't have permission to post them. The AH is not THE AH, I was hoping for a 69 but ... Oh well...
    It is not exactly cheating, I prefer to consider it creative problem solving!!!

  • Options
    Yes, but do you Suck???
  • Options
    RussRuss Posts: 48,514 ✭✭✭


    << <i>I was hoping for a 69 but ... Oh well... >>



    That's why Joe is disappointed. He already had his wallet out in anticipation. image

    Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    PhillyJoePhillyJoe Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭✭
    The wallet is empty, I may have to sell my daily driver, a '76 Gremlin, the one with 100,000 E-Z miles, to pay for the next one.

    With 'Airplane', on over the weekend, I was expecting: "No, I don't have any other grades and stop calling me Shirley."image
    The Philadelphia Mint: making coins since 1792. We make money by making money. Now in our 225th year thanks to no competition. image
  • Options
    image
    Stacy

    Sleep well tonight for the 82nd Airborne Division is on point for the nation.
    AIRBORNE!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file