Home Sports Talk
Options

easy winner today!

cowboys getting 8.5 vs ravens! ravnes might win but there offense smells so bad no way they cover by 9 points!! see you at the bank!

Comments

• Options
    Boller is gonna put up 4 tds, Sams will return at least one! Bad BET!
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    boller 4 td's??????? not a chance! he s@cks!
  • Options
    CardsFanCardsFan Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭
    Right now the Dallas D can make any QB look good. I don't think they'll need Boller though as it will Jamal Lewis all day.
  • Options

<< <i>boller 4 td's??????? not a chance! he s@cks! >>

wasn't aware that Kyle Boller was the second coming of Joe Montana. oh wait, that's just Dallas' sh!tty defense image
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Dallas just sucks...OUCH, glad I dropped Eddie George off my fantasy team last night

You all need to be in the locker room watching Buc film, they will show you how it is done!

JS
  • Options
    CardsFanCardsFan Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭
    Henson finally gets in and looks REAL good. I wonder if Big Bill will finally give in and let the Henson era begin.
  • Options
    wow bucs beat the 1-9 49ers! yeah lets watch that film!

THE HENSON ERA HAS BEGUN! AND HE DID LOOK GOOD ON THAT DRIVE! NOW JUST DRAFT RONNIW BROWN AND MIKE WILLIAMS AND HELLO SUPERBOWL!
  • Options
    Ravens -4 2nd half was the easiest winner today!

Brian
  • Options
    kulmann

THe 49ers's up until this game had major firepower! Rattay had huge numbers and we shut them down! Baltimore
    had nothing and they ran over you like France! Henson gets a couple of yards during garbage time and now
    he is the next Roger Staubach!

You guys just suck! Assume your position behind the wood shed!

JS
  • Options
    1-9 team major firepower??lmfao

Kevin you will be teeing off after week 16 with dallas! at least we will get 2 great draft picks next year!
  • Options
    what are you talking about? We are just a few games behind in the wild card now! Rams lost, Lions
    lost, Giants losing, Seattle only up by 3....we aint dead yet!

but you all sure are!

JS
  • Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭

<< <i>cowboys getting 8.5 vs ravens! ravnes might win but there offense smells so bad no way they cover by 9 points!! see you at the bank! >>

Yeah, this was a great bet!

• Options
    Axtell great to hear your hindsite on the bet!! i give dabeef credit for bashing it before the game started. but you come on after its over! anyone can talk smack after the fact! How your mariners doing anyway?? they even smelled a world series apperance?
  • Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭
    Kuhlman-

unlike you, I don't troll these boards 24 hours a day.

Hell, a high school football team could light up that pathetic boys defense for 30.

As far as hindight, you're saying that NO ONE can trash talk someone's pick after the fact? Moron.

As far as my Mariners smelling the world series, exactly how did that have to do with your ridiculous STUPID bet, and bragging about going to the bank? I think the only banking you did was a big withdrawal to pay for your stupidity.
  • Options
    ahh little testy about your pathetic mariners! put any highschool team up against the boys defense and it will be shutout! now thats a stupid comment! bet looked great in the first half. then went sour what can i say. didnt know you go 100% i happen to enjoy betting on games been doing it since highschool and its never been a problem!
    see your bucs teeing off after week 16 also!
  • Options
    How pathetic will that Thanksgiving day game be? Cowgirls v Bears? You gotta be kidding me! Can the
    cowgirls actually beat the Bears? Probably not. The tuna is stinking even more now!

JS