Home Sports Talk
Options

Detroit Piston Fans = No Class Idiots!!!!!!!!! Update!! The Fan Involved!!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    once again our third stringers push the kings to the limiit in OT!
    And detroit loses! There at full strength and still lose? Interesting.
    Real recognize REAL
  • Options
    This was a good post. image
  • Options
    Would have been better with some gun play involved, I mean, everyone thinks Detroit is full of killers!!! We's just stupid peoples here, and we's don't knows right from wrong!!!!! If you remember correctly, this fight happened when there was no hockey, perhaps that was a sign we needed that!!!!!!!!!! Oh, I am not sorry for the !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'s!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options

<< <i>>One fan? Someone needs to go back to Pre-K to learn to count.

Stupid, the fan that threw the drink was out of control. The fans that smacked Artest when he came into the stands
    swinging at people and knocking people over were justified. Ditto for the ones that poured beer on Artest as he left.
    You attack fans at an away game and that's what you get.

Alright I'll give you two, the guy that threw the chair was an idiot too.

-KHayse
    ps I assume Oneal was given 2 because he attacked people in the stands and attacked the fan on the court. >>

Is the name-calling truly necessary, idiot?

Delta counted at least 20-30 classless trash in that crowd. Delta also approves of the Indiana players knocking disrespectful people out when they assault them with food items or by putting their dukes up.

E

4000000 displaced Iraqi refugees * 655000 Iraqi deaths *
    4047 dead servicemen * 27104 wounded servicemen *
    Billions of dollars wasted ....

• Options
    BoopottsBoopotts Posts: 6,784 ✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>>One fan? Someone needs to go back to Pre-K to learn to count.

Stupid, the fan that threw the drink was out of control. The fans that smacked Artest when he came into the stands
    swinging at people and knocking people over were justified. Ditto for the ones that poured beer on Artest as he left.
    You attack fans at an away game and that's what you get.

Alright I'll give you two, the guy that threw the chair was an idiot too.

-KHayse
    ps I assume Oneal was given 2 because he attacked people in the stands and attacked the fan on the court. >>

Is the name-calling truly necessary, idiot?

Delta counted at least 20-30 classless trash in that crowd. Delta also approves of the Indiana players knocking disrespectful people out when they assault them with food items or by putting their dukes up.

E >>

... And Boopotts thinks CU board members plumb new depths of cheesiness when they post in the third person.
  • Options
    ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭

<< <i>... And Boopotts thinks CU board members plumb new depths of cheesiness when they post in the third person. >>

Especially when the thread being posted in is 2 years old, and of little interest at this point.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>... And Boopotts thinks CU board members plumb new depths of cheesiness when they post in the third person. >>

Especially when the thread being posted in is 2 years old, and of little interest at this point. >>

Months*

Delta thinks you should purchase a calendar with your allowance monies.

E

4000000 displaced Iraqi refugees * 655000 Iraqi deaths *
    4047 dead servicemen * 27104 wounded servicemen *
    Billions of dollars wasted ....