Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Are we all pathetic or what?

It's late on a Saturday night and rather than snuggle with the wife or mistress or willing domestic assistant, we're posting to some internet message board about pieces of metal that have been squished between other pieces of metal.

Comments

• Options
    K6AZK6AZ Posts: 9,295
    Speak for yourself.
  • Options
    Realtime National Debt Clock:

• Options
    TootawlTootawl Posts: 5,877 ✭✭✭
    Just when I was starting to feel better about myself.
    Thanks Anaconda. image
    PCGS Currency: HOF 2013, Best Low Ball Set 2009-2014, 2016, 2018. Appreciation Award 2015, Best Showcase 2018, Numerous others.
  • Options
    Pathetic? No Dedicated to what we love? If you say yes to this ......You better go snuggle with your wife , mistress, or domestic assistant.

Chris
  • Options
    coinlieutenantcoinlieutenant Posts: 9,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont know...it is a bit pathetic in the grand scheme of things...

If we were not so privleged (and a bit spoiled) in this country, coins would probably hold a bit less sway upon us.

I mean, thousands of people spend most of their free time looking for food, jobs, medicine, clothing or shelter....not to mention hoping that they wont be shot to death by the local warlord becuase they are of the opposite religion from the present government...

J
  • Options
    Come on Adrian. You haven't had a drink in 13 years. I don't call that pathetic at all. As for these metal pieces eveybody chases, I am starting to KIND of agree. I'm having more fun with the learning aspect of coins and am quite content to only own them briefly. I call it renting my coins.

Jerry
  • Options
    I need to get off of these boards. There's six feet of new snow at Brighton, UT! I'm packing up the truck to go skiing for a couple of days in some fresh new powder.

Time to quit thinking about this

And start thinking about this

• Options
    thebeavthebeav Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is one hellova 13 d......Wow !!
    Paul
  • Options
    tsacchtsacch Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭
    I just woke up, went to bed early as the kids were at sleep overs....so I was off the boards for a good 12 hours.............minus one post between sushi and...........sushi....so to speak..........14 year anniversary.

Man would i love to be on those bowls in UT with the cameo dude......or actually my family and him as a guide.

t
    Family, kids, coins, sports (playing not watching), jet skiing, wakeboarding, Big Air....no one ever got hurt in the air....its the sudden stop that hurts. I hate Hurricane Sandy. I hate FEMA and i hate the blasted insurance companies.
  • Options
    I got loaded with my friends.
  • Options
    Kinda cool place to un-wind,be a coin weenie and look at coins.
    see whos stirring the pot (not me ! been awhile)
    Worked all day Sat,made dinner and spent some time with my son and my domestic assistant watching a movie.
    we are not pathetic !
  • Options
    ShamikaShamika Posts: 18,760 ✭✭✭✭
    Good morning. Did I miss anything last night?

Buyer and seller of vintage coin boards!
  • Options
    ziggy29ziggy29 Posts: 18,668 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Good morning. Did I miss anything last night? >>

Dunno. I was too busy watching movies and drinking wine with the missus last night.
  • Options
    Does a blonde maid in a frilly outfit count as a domestic assistant?image

Cameron Kiefer
  • Options
    ShamikaShamika Posts: 18,760 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Dunno. I was too busy watching movies and drinking wine with the missus last night. >>

EXACTLY!

Buyer and seller of vintage coin boards!
  • Options
    Cam,

A video of a Blonde in a maids outfit doing smoething with Ron Jeremy does not count !
  • Options
    mgoodm3mgoodm3 Posts: 17,497 ✭✭✭
    I'm working, posting is more fun then reading films.
    coinimaging.com/my photography articles Check out the new macro lens testing section

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file