Cowboys .... what a FRAUD

1420sports1420sports Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭
Parcells is going to get an ulcer coachinig these has beens and wannabe's

Roy Williams is a bad man ... he will be an Eagle one day
collecting various PSA and SGC cards

Comments

• Options
    kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    What are you kidding? we look awesome this first half against greenbay!

Roy williams grew up a cowboy fan so no way in he$$ he will be an eagle!
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,759 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I said this before the preseason and I'm sticking by it - Bill Parcells will quit after the season. Especially when the Eagles soundly beat the Cowboys in both games this year. The Eagles logo is gonna look great in Kuhlmann's icon for 20 posts - who knows he might like it - might even turn him into an Eagles fan.
  • Options
    I doubt parcells quits after this season. we get bills 1st round pick and ours. should be the # 2 pick from the bills and the # 32 pick for the boys image ! dont think parcells will quit when in his 4th year they will win the superbowl again.
  • Options
    Dallas has no running game until they fall so far behind that they should not be running. They have no passing game until they are so far behind that the secondary is only trying to stop quick scores.

In other words, they stink. They will not win more than 8 games this year.
  • Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭
    Cowboys overacheived last year, and are desperately underacheiving this year...I see a 7-9 or even 6-10 final record for them...their wins last year has them on a much tougher schedule this year, and it's showing.

• Options
    I hope they win a few more, only to see their picks be lower.
  • Options
    Like Kuhlman said those two high picks will be enticing to Parcells. He won't leave just yet

For some reason the Cowboys haven't been spending the big $dollars$ the last couple years. They could've signed quality backs during the offseason like Duce Staley or even though he's hurt Charlie Garner would've been an upgrade. They passed on spending $$ on good corners which has been a weak link on the defense all year.
  • Options
    CardsFanCardsFan Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭
    They may have two high draft picks, but Bill's draft's so far have sucked. Dallas sports radio has been lighting him for it too. That and the fact that he didn't feel they needed to go out and get another corner.
  • Options
    aro13aro13 Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭
    As a big fan of Parcells I am very dissapointed in the play of the Cowboys. Too many dumb penalties, crucial mistakes, sloppy special teams play. So anti-Parcells.
  • Options
    Bill wants to load this upcoming draft. look for ronnie brown from auburn to be one of first round picks. kind of looks like he is coaching this way for a reason. we shall see. we have some winable games coming up if we tank the next 2 games. i hope he brings in romo or henson to get half a year under there belt.
  • Options
    I thought this was the boyz year kuhlman??? Already talking about next year???
  • Options
    I am not happy with the play this year. but teams have turned it around. no matter what happens the boys will beat the iggles!
  • Options

<< <i>I am not happy with the play this year. but teams have turned it around. no matter what happens the boys will beat the iggles! >>

The eagles will beat the cowgirls by at least 14 points.
  • Options
    axtell stick to your bucs and dont worry about the cowboys eagles game! this is between me 1420, stevek and soflphillyfan!

They all know that when the boys play the pigeons, there is always a chance of the other team winning no matter what the record! and ill up my wager to 50 post if eagles win both!
  • Options
    LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,004 ✭✭✭
    I still love my Cowboyz!
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,759 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kuhlmann - You're on for the 50 posts! And I'll do 50 posts if the Cowboys win both games. I'd say the chances of the Cowboys winning both games against the Eagles are even less than my chances of getting a date with one of the Eagles cheerleaders this weekend.
  • Options
    Steve would you want to date one of those girls? Just wait till the dallas game and hit on the real hot cheerleaders in dallas image
  • Options

<< <i>Kuhlmann - You're on for the 50 posts! And I'll do 50 posts if the Cowboys win both games. >>

Don't do it for a set number of posts. Do it for a set period of time (e.g. two weeks). Otherwise you could just blow off 49 posts in the Testing forum image
  • Options
    If the Cowboys win both games, I will use a Cowboy icon until next season. image
  • Options
    It's too early to give up on the Boys. Too many key injuries. It's not that they don't have a running game, it's that they abandon it too early. If they can win the next two then they should be in good shape. At least we know who are real Cowboy fans. (i'm not talking about this board, but where I live)
    Go Cowboys!!!!!!!!!! image
  • Options
    -They don't have a running game. Period.

-No team will win consistently with (a) a 40 year old QB and (b) their QB throwing it up 40+ times a game.

-The team's defense which overachieved last year has been pathetic.

This team is staring at a long, long 4-12 season.