Home Sports Talk
Options

The official record keeping thread for the spread contest

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Week 17 Totals:

Wondo $100
    iamthegreatcornholio $97.50 - (115 on OK +3 pending)
    Kuhlmann ($60)

Nice going Wondo - it took me eleven plays to make as much as you in three.

Books down $137.50

****Cumulative totals:

KOBEcollector $380
    Wondo $300
    iamthegreatcornholio $293.50
    kuhlmann $126
    jason045 ($60)
    xbaggypants ($245)

Books down $794.50
  • Options
    Sugar Bowl - Two great defenses play, but I am playing over 44. First I think the number is low and second, I think there will be big plays on special teams. I keep going back and forth between Auburn and VT so over is my only play.

Brian
  • Options
    Over 13.5 4th Q

Brian
  • Options
    I think I'm dead now in this contest. I had OU in this, but took USC in real life. I think I'll take OU -3.5 2nd half in both. USC's lead is huge and they'll try to control the clock. I don't think OU will give up and they get the ball first in the second half. I wouldn't be suprised if they lost by 14-17ish.

Brian
  • Options
    Anyone want to do a contest similar to this over the baseball season? Basically we just keep track of the pretend wagers and see if anyone can make money over the course of the season.

Brian
  • Options
    WondoWondo Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭
    I'm in! image
    Wondo

• Options
    xbaggypantsxbaggypants Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Cool, I'll think of something. Probably something like make plays for 1 unit only (to keep the numbers easy). Like if the A's play the Jays and if the A's are -140 and the Jays are +130, then if you like Oakland you'd risk 140 to win 100, and if you like Toronto, you'd risk 100 to win 130. I guess as many plays as you like, and they can be the ML, over/under, or RL (either +1.5 or -1.5 lines). Lemme know what you think.

Brian