Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

1909 V.D.B. Lincoln Cent ICG MS-66

Bought for a low price, and selling for a low price, $100.00, U.S. shipping only, flat rate of $5.00 which includes insurance, Willing to trade for any high grade Barber coinage, possibly anything that is M.S. and has been slightly cleaned. Pm me or post in thread image Check my ebay feedbacks if you want to make sure I am honest, will do COD. E-bay account name wheatcrazy
Real MEN collect currency!

Comments

• Welcome to the boards. A pic of the '09-VDB would help. Some ICG slabs have nice coins, others are overgraded. What do you think of this one? Do you think it would cross into a 66 holder at PCGS? If so, it's a $200 coin, or so, though grading fees will be $30. If it'll only get a 65, then it's only a $95 coin after the grading fee is paid. I have a PCGS 66RD one of these that is very PQ. Hope yours is as nice and that you get the $'s you're looking for.

Mike
    Coppernicus

Lincoln Wheats (1909 - 1958) Basic Set - Always Interested in Upgrading!
  • Forgot to mention in previous post it is in fact 100% red, I'm not real keen on grading coins in M.S., but, I do have quite a bit of graded coins in M.S., and this is indeed a beutiful coin, compared to many others, I leave it up to the professionals, but, more or less, I am selling it off as an MS-65 RD , 100.00 US, includes the 5 dollars shipping and insurance fees, I thought about going higher on it, but, I noticed that ICG graded coins of this kind on the same grade are goin for 110.00 on another site.
  • HTubbsHTubbs Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭
    To bad you can't post pics as this date is in demand.I've sold several ANACS MS-66Reds this year.
  • Ok, let's try this and see if it works, let me know if it doesn't...

• 1909 VDB ms 66

Perhaps now...
  • Text Willing to trade for any high grade barber coinage, even modern dates, Slight cleaning is ok, if coin has M.S. details. looking for equal trade.
  • HTubbsHTubbs Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭
    Looks accurately graded to me,Could you post some rev. pics?
  • Just so you get a quick answer, these were taken a little less than a month ago, only obverse shots, I have two differant ones of obverse, have yet to get a reverse, I will see what I can do. Bennybravo, whatever you tried to post up, didn't come through...