Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Lots of Cool Toners (Slabbed) For Sale Here

Some very nice coins... shipping is $1 + $.75/$100 insurance (it's private, not USPS insurance). No credit cards with PayPal if the purchase is under $50, and shipping is free if you don't use paypal for a purchase above $50 image. Checks and MOs are good, but may be held to clear. 7-day return if you're not happy.

1951-D NGC MS65RB Lincoln--Lustrous with a bit of color on the reverse. SOLD

1976-S NGC PF67RB Lincoln--Back from NGC today and a beautiful piece. Reverse is brilliant and borderline CAM--I thought it had a chance at CAM. $150

1938-D NGC MS66 Jefferson--Nice lustre with pretty album toning--very original (the holder's a little bit scratched up. SOLD

Link to reverse picture (too large to post here--it's more colorful than the obverse

1970-D NGC MS64 Jefferson--Also back today. Nice lustre (a little subdued) with some really interesting and unusual endroll color. Yellow and blue all around. $75

1958-D NGC MS66 Washington--Another back today. Holdered reverse-out with a beautiful rainbow crescent. A small amount of pink and yellow on the obverse, with a light patina of grey covering the rest. Really a gorgeous coin with wonderful lustre. SOLD

1957 NGC MS66 Franklin--Hands down one of the nicest Franklins I've ever seen--gorgeous blue and purple on the reverse, with an original, light grey on the obverse. The lustre is exceptional on the reverse, and the coin incredibly clean. The colors are very hard to pick up with a camera, and the coin looks better than the picture. I've seen coins with this color in a case for around $600. $450

I've also got many more toned coins for sale at my website. I should be coming back with more pieces after a show this weekend--I may also be selling some of the many toned morgans I've bought recently.

Regards,

Jeremy
JK Coin Photography - eBay Consignments | High Quality Photos | LOW Prices | 20% of Consignment Proceeds Go to Pancreatic Cancer Research

Comments