Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Great Collection or ?

This is either a very very nice collection,or a Gigantic Scam !
I hope it's a very nice collection.
LINKY
Look at the entire hoard !

Proof

Comments

• Options
    This guys descriptions seem honest and I would tend to trust him. I don't usually say that about a seller I haven't dealt with, but I would take a chance on him if there was something in his listings that interested me.

• Options
    haletjhaletj Posts: 2,192
    They have nice images so you should be able to pick out what you think is good. I may bid on one of the Lincolns.
  • Options
    It looks legit unless someone stole his Ebay ID.......plenty of nice coins listed.
  • Options

<< <i>The present collection of coins and related items is hereby being sold on eBay to help finance a new business venture tentatively scheduled to commence operations on Sunday, May 1, 2005. This will provide an opportunity for you to earn a permanent residual income from the simple act of sending a single pre-written email to people you know. For more information click here and send a blank email. >>

He should just stay with coins and would make more money.

Cameron Kiefer
  • Options
    tmot99tmot99 Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭
    I hope it's not a scam. I put a bid on a couple of his items. Right now, I'm not winning, but that doesn't mean I won't increase my bid. I'm not too worried in that they coins are certified PCGS or NGC. I saw some of his earlier stuff but didn't bid on any.
  • Options
    mgoodm3mgoodm3 Posts: 17,497 ✭✭✭
    I got bored after the first paragraph. too much writing.
    coinimaging.com/my photography articles Check out the new macro lens testing section

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file