Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

New Icon post

Let's see the new you

Comments

• Options
    TTT for evening crew
  • Options
    It looks like people are just tagging on the the original announcement thread, but.........look to the left to see my new ICON!!!
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,243 ✭✭✭✭✭
      Betcha thought it was my same old icon, didn't ya?

It ain't. Look closely.

I trimmed my nosehairs. image

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
    • Options
      nwcsnwcs Posts: 13,387 ✭✭✭
      The new me. image
    • Options
      AuldFartteAuldFartte Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

It ain't. Look closely.

I trimmed my nosehairs. image >>

imageimage

My OmniCoin Collection
        My BankNoteBank Collection
        Tom, formerly in Albuquerque, NM.
      • Options
        mgoodm3mgoodm3 Posts: 17,497 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

It ain't. Look closely.

I trimmed my nosehairs. image >>

I thought you flipping us off!image
          coinimaging.com/my photography articles Check out the new macro lens testing section
        • Options
          TootawlTootawl Posts: 5,877 ✭✭✭
          No change here. The Glacier Girl is a classic.
          PCGS Currency: HOF 2013, Best Low Ball Set 2009-2014, 2016, 2018. Appreciation Award 2015, Best Showcase 2018, Numerous others.
        • Options
          GonfunkoGonfunko Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭
          <-----------
          My favorite Large Cent. image
        • Options
          <----- What I watch when I need a good, hearty laugh, so, here's my new one...ATHF rocks!
          'My name is...... Shakezula, the mic rulah, the old schoola, you wanna trip, I'll bring it to ya.....'
        • Options
          FC57CoinsFC57Coins Posts: 9,140
          I always have a new icon for at least a day image
        • Options
          bennybravobennybravo Posts: 1,887 ✭✭✭
        • Options
          RELLARELLA Posts: 961 ✭✭✭

<< <i>ATHF rocks! >>

You do know that the "braintrust" at CN cancelled the show, right? My darling wife thinks I'm nuts for liking the show, but she thinks I'm nuts in all sorts of ways already so one more can't hurt.

I'm finally on my third icon...not sure how long this will last; I think its kinda cool that I'm selling it (see my sig line) and may start making a similar change every month.

RELLA
          Do not fall into the error of the artisan
          who boasts of twenty years experience in his craft
          while in fact he has had only one year of experience...
          twenty times.
        • Options
          I think your wife is the brains in the family image

I don't like the show either, but all my employees think it's funny...DOH!!!!!
        • Options
          Rella....the 'cancelling' of ATHF is only a joke. Cancelling ATHF, when it is such a popular show (not to mention the DVD's are #13 on Amazon's best seller list), it would be suicide for CN. Trust me, it is only a hoax....sure they say the 'final' episode is the 16th of Aug, but their lineup (on a fan website, with all info getting corroborated with CN prior to their posting it on the site) goes through Oct....trust me Rella, ATHF isnt going ANYWHERE...CN does this when they take a hiatus to get new episodes of a show....6 weeks normally.....kinda bummed they got taken off the 12:00/12:15 ET time slot, but new shows are coming...and they DO rock, dont they Rella......oh, and by the way Rella...thanx for outbidding me on that 1970-P Lincoln last nite on the bay of E.....lol....but seeing how you like the show, I wont give you a 'You Suck'...lol...and if you so choose, feel free to use the ATHF icon....but beware.....those Moononites are lurking on the board....

'My name is...... Shakezula, the mic rulah, the old schoola, you wanna trip, I'll bring it to ya.....'
        • Options
          Kryptonite...your employees like ATHF? I guess you dont have mandatory drug testing.....LOL ...hmmm, Kryptonite, Moononites.....something is not quite right here.....
        • Options
          jharjhar Posts: 1,126
          Had Howard for a while. Thought I would try the monkey for a while.
          J'har
        • Options
          RELLARELLA Posts: 961 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I think your wife is the brains in the family >>

I know she is; but while she may be freaky smart she also very, very blonde...a disturbing combination at times.

<< <i>Rella....the 'cancelling' of ATHF is only a joke. >>

Can't be...I heard it on the TV so it must be true. Plus I am very used to CN messing with my viewing plans...ever try to keep an old VCR correctly programmed to record DBZ? Ever scramble to watch a show that changes its air time every three days and after a year realize that all you've managed to see are 17 of the same 20 episodes over and over again without ever managing to see any new episodes or see the three in the current loop that have all the cool action?

<< <i>thanx for outbidding me on that 1970-P Lincoln last nite on the bay of E >>

With my auctions going so cheap I just decided that I could recycle my money into other underpriced coins. I really like the fact that I in effect turned a 1973 and 1939-D into a 1970 and 1980-D. I think Gary was probably tempted to use some bad words about the level of my winning bid on the 80-D. So who's the board member who was saying the people who sell high grade moderns won't buy them?

<< <i>feel free to use the ATHF icon >>

Cool...maybe I'll do that once the auction on my icon coin ends this weekend.

RELLA
          Do not fall into the error of the artisan
          who boasts of twenty years experience in his craft
          while in fact he has had only one year of experience...
          twenty times.
        • Options
          tmot99tmot99 Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭
          I'm pissed off. I missed the time window to upload. I forgot about it because it is not the 15th!
        • Options
          <------------ Just picked this coin up recently. The oldest coin i own. It's KEWL !!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
        Emoji
        Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
        Drop image/file