Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Certified Coin Exchange Collectors Corner

Does anyone buy coins on the Certified Coin Exchange Collectors Corner. It is the retail section of the popular wholesale trading network. While the wholesale section is for members only, the retail section is available for anywone. Just wondering how vibrant a marketplace it is.

WH

Comments

• Options
    ShamikaShamika Posts: 18,761 ✭✭✭✭
    As I recall, the prices were WAAAAAAAAY out of wack!

Buyer and seller of vintage coin boards!
  • Options
    rheddenrhedden Posts: 6,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have looked on there consstently for over 9 months and have not yet purchased anything. Sorry, the asking prices are just insanely high across the board.
  • Options
    pursuitoflibertypursuitofliberty Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wayne,

Have looked there more than a few times but never purchased (almost did on one item). I did find a dealer I didn't know yet that way also.

Hard to say how many people cruise there.

Todd

“We are only their care-takers,” he posed, “if we take good care of them, then centuries from now they may still be here … ”

Todd - BHNC #242
  • Options
    Wayne,

I have visited the site many times, but have not bought from any of the dealers via this site. I have purchased from dealers that use this site, just not via the site.
    Gary
  • Options
    FairlanemanFairlaneman Posts: 10,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it was about six months ago that a bunch of the dealers stopped listing their coins in the section I would search. Since then I have only been over to the site a couple of times. I have bought a coin or two from the actual site. That was some time ago though.

Ken
  • Options
    koynekwestkoynekwest Posts: 10,048 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are very bad about continuing to list stuff that has sold. I won't deal with them after the one bad experience I had.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file