Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

125+ Different PCGS-PR70/MS70 Coins Available Right Now - www.wondercoins.com

I am around all weekend to discuss any of the coins on the site

Website

Have a nice weekend.

Wondercoin
Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.

Comments

• Options
    byergobyergo Posts: 586
    No pics, no prices, no coins listed?--Just a PCGS pop report? Where are the goodies?
    Buy/Sell/Trade Rainbow Morgans
  • Options
    wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,706 ✭✭✭✭✭
    no coins listed?--

TAKE ANOTHER LOOK.

WONDERCOIN
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • Options
    ttt
  • Options
    ttt
  • Options
    No pics, no prices, no coins listed?--Just a PCGS pop report? Where are the goodies?

you TAKE ANOTHER LOOK!!!!!!-No pics, no pricesimage
  • Options
    "no coins listed"

Litteljohn: That was the one I wasn't following.

Incidently, never any pictures - and on ebay over the past 6 1/2 years and over 2,500+ completed deals later (see, ebay seller - www.wondercoin.com) - I believe I have had roughly less than a dozen returns - very few of which were PCGS coins. I find that if you sell and then send a fabulous quality coin in the first place, you rarely get a return.

As for pricing - do you know any other coin dealer that is more available than I am (many work just as hard) - my average work week this year is roughly 80-90 hours, seven days a week. PM me for a price anytime image

Wondercoin