Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

WTB; AU55 to MS62/3 - several series

If you have attractive (for the grade) and strick, lusterous AU55 to MS62 material from these series, and are interested in selling to a long-term collector, please drop me a line;

Shield and Liberty Nickels
Standing Liberty Quarters
Barber Quarters
Walking Liberty Halves

I also collect other series, same grades.

Thanks! image

“We are only their care-takers,” he posed, “if we take good care of them, then centuries from now they may still be here … ”

Todd - BHNC #242

Comments

• Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,215 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM sent.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    pursuitoflibertypursuitofliberty Posts: 6,594 ✭✭✭✭✭

“We are only their care-takers,” he posed, “if we take good care of them, then centuries from now they may still be here … ”

Todd - BHNC #242
  • Options
    airplanenutairplanenut Posts: 21,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All me to make a suggestion--for a walking liberty half, go for a nice MS64. That's before the price jump in 65 for the type dates, and they come with incredible lustre. An MS62-3 really doesn't seem like a great buy to me, as one point up makes a huge visual difference.

I think Michael Dixon has some in 64 for under $50--and he's a great guy to deal with.

Jeremy
    JK Coin Photography - eBay Consignments | High Quality Photos | LOW Prices | 20% of Consignment Proceeds Go to Pancreatic Cancer Research
  • Options
    Thanks for the advice Jeremy ... I don't need many of the common's ... and I don't think you quite understand the nature of this post ... maybe I didn't make it clear enough.

I'll take my 33-S 58 over ten such 64 coins anyday ... image

so ... for all those reading ... I like and need some / many of the better dates, and if you have nice one's, and they're solid originals, I know how to pay for quality. I've been collecting since 1987 and I'm still buying. Any help in finding pieces for my collection would be appreciated.

Todd - BHNC #242
  • Options
    shameless TTT cause I'm still hoping to find some image

Todd - BHNC #242
  • Options