Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

Check out my wife's toned dollars

I started a registry with some of them.

David

Comments

• wow,super fantastic,that set is so nice i have not the words to said how nice. badasimageimageimage
  • CladiatorCladiator Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That 1904O rocks!
  • Thos are nice coins, thanks for sharing.
  • mozeppamozeppa Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭
    i like the 85...89...and 04

send them to me pleaseimage
  • sonofagunksonofagunk Posts: 1,349 ✭✭
    Cool coins. The title though seems like it should be in the subject of some yahoo spam email for an adult site.

• LincolnCentManLincolnCentMan Posts: 5,347 ✭✭✭✭
    Gump... all I have to say is... dramatic monolog.

David
  • i'm was not a fan of toned coins, however, your wife's coins are works of art. beautiful rainbow toning that still allows the wonderful luster on the coins. your wife certainly has an eye for beautifully toned morgans.

now i want a rainbowed morgan, and it's your wife's fault i have to go spend $$ on a rainbow toned morgan image. maybe she could give me some advice. thank you, especially your spouse. for sharing these magnificant coins. tom
    PCGS sets under The Thomas Collections. Modern Commemoratives @ NGC under "One Coin at a Time". USMC Active 1966 thru 1970" The real War.
  • LincolnCentManLincolnCentMan Posts: 5,347 ✭✭✭✭
    ...now i want a rainbowed morgan, and it's your wife's fault i have to go spend $$ on a rainbow toned morgan

Be careful, they're addictive.

maybe she could give me some advice

I'll ask her. She said... buy one that makes your jaw hit the floor and be willing to pay for it. There are a lot of nice rainbows that can be had for under $500. It's ok to go over that for a truely "special" one, but you can get a seriously nice one for less than $500 with some patience.

thank you, especially your spouse. for sharing these magnificant coins
    You're welcome. Shareing is 50% of the fun of collecting... just my opinion.

David